Hklover628′s Trade List! (PSI!)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hklover628′s Trade List! (PSI!)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hklover628

Here goes: Handbag Bed (signature), fragrant flower bed, ski lodge fireplace, Googles scrying pond, Hibiscus Chair, lucky horseshoe fireplace, pretty poodle vanity, cocoa basket bed, Shaggy Yorkie Couch, Hopping drum kit, and far north sleigh. I also have that’s not psi: fantasy couch mega bed, ambulance, wading pool, enchanted garden fountain, rainy day window, and webkinz window

hklover628

I no longer have cocoa basket bed, hopping drum kit, and webkinz window. I would like to add (psi) leaping dolphin fountain and arctic window. (Valued) sparkle Plant

arj21798

i’m interested in these items (Handbag Bed (signature), fragrant flower bed, cocoa basket bed). please friend me, UN jami912…. PS as soon as you FR i can send you the yin yang plant!!!!

arj21798

UN is jami912

hklover628

Hi! I sent the request. Sorry! I don’t have the flower bed, or cocoa bed anymore! I still have the handbag bed though. I’m confused do you mean you want me to send the bed for your plant? Or your giving me it for free? I can send sparkle plant in return I think it’s same value. For the bed, I need signature psi for it or too psi and I can add a rare.

Atomton

Hu Hklover, I am interested in your rainy day window, google scying pond, or ambulance. Would the elephant PSi be ok? I don’t have marshmellow bunny anymore. If I get any more stock I don’t care for I will try to trade.-Atom

hklover628

I still have all those items! Sorry, I’m not in need of the elephant psi. LMK if you get some seeds. Do you have anymore psi in trade?

markg97

Hi hklover628, I want to know what you want for the Handbag Bed PSI? I have a Tree Kangaroo PSI for it, if not I have Rares. My username is the same here in W.W., Just let me know and See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hi HKlover! I am interested in your ski lodge fireplace. LMK what you would like for it. Thanks, LT

hklover628

I still have it. Do you have any psi? I don’t really want anything specific. Do you have Garden Stripes Table, Fluffy White Bubble Bath, Songbird Stereo, Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat, Chic Wardrobe, or Treetop Lamp?

LambTyler

Hi HKlover. I’m sorry I responded late. I don’t need the fireplace anymore, sorry. I will look for some of those items though. LT

hklover628

Hi! Sorry, I am not in need of that psi. Do you have any more? I sent you a FR.

markg97

Hi hklover628, I got your friend request, Sorry the only other PSI I have to trade is the Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI). Just let me know if it’s something you want. Okay See you around W.W.

hklover628

I very much like your slide! I am willing to trade are you okay if we use kinzpost? LMK -hklover628

markg97

Hi hklover628, Very Sorry I gotten the PSI from a friend (Thank You). So I no longer need it. Again Sorry and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi hklover, you sent me the Hand Bag PSI but was it by mistake? If so let me know and I’ll send it back to you if not Thank You. Okay Let me know and See you around W.W.

hklover628

Hi! Um yeah i didn’t see the post before so i sent it to you. Would you mind sending it back? Thanks and see you around w.w.

markg97

Hi hklover628, not a problem, I’ll send it back soon, I just wanted to make sure that it gets to the right person next time. See you around W.W.

hklover628

Thanks for returning it. I know you could’ve kept it. Thanks

markg97

Not a problem hklover, I don’t want to be a bad person and I knew it was kinda by mistake. Anyway see you around W.W.

Madukayil

Hiya! I’m really interested in your handbag bed, but not sure what to offer for it. Would you mind taking a look at my trade list? Otherwise, just let me know what kinds of things you need. Thanks! –Maddie :)

hklover628

Hi! Do you have any signature? Check your psi it might not say it’s sig so check on internet. I will take a look at your list. I like your waffle slide very much! I might trade for it i dont know I want to wait to see how my other trades are going so if you dont mind can you hold on to it? LMK see you around w.w.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.