Hklover628′s Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hklover628′s Trade List!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hklover628

This is my first trade list so here goes: Clothing – fairy tale dress, superkinz outfit, fiery flamenco dress, zipper denim vest, watermelon top, leaf glasses, elegant ribboned hat, candy corn witch shoes, woolly galloshes, purple floppy witch hat, amethyst tiara, stylish city boots, daredevil jumpsuit, freeworld rocking pants, sugarplum princess (full), purple wizard outfit (no hat), pop star dress, autumn striped sweater, rockerz flower power dress, and queen of hearts gown (got 2). I have some psi will post later. :)

icecooler86

Hi do you still have the amethyst princess dress? LMK, Thanks!

hklover628

I will like to add rockin’ red hood, golden tux trousers, forest archer dress, and black tutu dress

markg97

Hi again hklover628, Are you trading the Amethyst Princess Dress? If so what do you want for it, I have a Fiery Queen Dress Robe and/or a Forest Archer Dress for it. Let me know and See you around W.W.

hklover628

Hi again! Sorry, not in need of those items… It’s an extra prize in the deluxe gift boxes so do you have anymore deluxe clothing prizes? I guess that would be a fair trade. I do need the victorian gown plus hat LMK see you around w.w.

markg97

Hi hklover628, I don’t the Dress I got it from a wonderful friend (Thank You) but I forgot to ask in the first note about the Vintage Glam Outfit do you have both top and skirt? let me know. and See you around W.W.

hklover628

Hi! That’s ok and Yes I still have both. See you

hklover628

New list- summer rose shoes, amethyst princess dress, googly eyeglasses, rockerz pink feathered skirt, pink diving bell slippers, spring fedora, sailor tunic, hippo costume hat, tabby’s blazer, and angel shoes

What are you looking for, for your Amethyst Tiara? I’m not sure how much it’s worth or where it comes from, so I didn’t want to give an offer yet. Just met me know! And thanks! ☺

hklover628

Oh very sorry I traded it in the clubhouse today! did you like anything else? It was from the princess sofia promotion, but only a few members got it because there was a glitch. It was supposed to be for everyone for free. I wasn’t here for that though. I got it from trade. I also don’t have zipper denim vest, and stylish city boots anymore. I will like to add summertime skirt, gathered top, purple slips, purple high cut sneakers, white skinny jeans, tabby’s blazer, and vintage glam outfit (no shoes or hat) to my list. Thanks anyways!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.