Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sadie1998

I cant wait till the acorn event! Does anybody know if we will have floating leaves this year?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Atomton

It mentions Fall Fest on the WW homescreen.

prprprprp

Yes, there will be floating leafs, ganz released that there would be. Hope that helps, sadie1998! :)

they need to make hotels, and another island.

mommy7

me to i am so excited because they give the best prizes but i am not sure if we are having floating leaves this year but i hope they are

1a2s3d4

Are we gonna have fall fest this year?

prprprprp

Yes they are! For it, I believe they are having floating leafs, and the acorn collection, probably among other things.

Atomton

I missed deluxe day, bummer.

I can’t wait for the acorn collection in fall and the fall dest :) Will there be a halloween collection event too? that would be really cool. Also is there going to be a new halloween theme? thanks

prprprprp

Hi MidnightFireflies15, there is a kind of collection thing going on for halloween, but I’m not sure if they will have a collection like the acorn and marshmallow and sunflower collection events. For it, you almost every year, go to the clubhouse and find a certain charector, (last year a ghost in the reading room, once it was a mazin hamster in the games room) and you had to find them and then click on them and recieve a piece of candy, and you had to collect that, but if ganz did a collection event like the acorn collection event, it would be really cool if they made it be a costume collection event! Or a pumpkin (for carving) collection event! :)

Welcome to the Holiday Events topic!

I wish that at Christmas time they let u choose more options of what u want. It would give more of things to pick then just three things.

cmsrockz1

are they going to have the ginger bread house build this year

mnd2011

Hi Genelle, I am having a problem with the 2015 Valentine’s Day collection. I have several accounts and there have only been two days where I was able to request the hearts from friends. Yesterday was one and t the beginning of the event was the other. I am receiving requests from other players, however I am not able to send any out for my accounts. Are there any other webkinz players experiencing this problem and what can be done to correct this problem…. Please help and I want to get these prizes for our accounts. Thanks!

minty1027

Hello, I bought the Holiday Jubilee Room Pack and it isn’t showing up in my dock. I looked everywhere and I still can’t find it. I also bought another one (the starry night one) and that isn’t showing up either. What should I do?

Comments are closed.