Home Designz

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Home Designz

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ranlove2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

Get your newest and coolest webkinz room designs here at Home Designz! Just enter in the size of room preferred colors and styles and your budget! Then, Home Designz will work magic and give you a list of items to put in your room under your budget, using items from the W-shop, and if you have special items you want incorporated in the design please let me know! ~ranlove2~

Hi ranlove! I had a design forum too a year ago, and it did well, but then I got busy with school and its popularity vanished. I made a new one, and no one comes. I think that you are going through the same problem, and I was thinking that we could make a forum together where we both design rooms! It is just something to consider, and I think that my designs and your designs are both SUPER awesome! Maybe our forum could attract more clients with both of us. I think that this is a great idea, but I won’t force you to do it. Please keep this in mind. THANKS!

ranlove2

Shore I think that would be fun! I used to work at a really popular design forum but I got really busy and stopped webkinz entirely for a while until I wasn’t as busy. But now that forum isn’t popular anymore so I started this one. It would be nice to have some help too! ~ranlove2~

Hi I need a crafting room. Can you make one for me?

ranlove2

Shore! Do you have a budget? ~ranlove2~

ranlove2

Today”s design! Budget:2500 Bedroom:Medium Funky Parquet Flooring 100 Beachhouse wallpaper 250 First resort bed 550 Short Mahogany Coffee Table:475 Statis sofa 550 Groovy wall stars 150 Orchid 45 Coffee and cream side table 200 Green and groovy tile 95 2 White daises (They are in wooden blue boxes) 80 (For both) This bedroom offers modern style but very beautiful! Great for a medium sized bedroom, (and could be for 2 webkinz if you have enough money to buy another bed!) Put the side table next to bed with orchid on it. Put coffee table in front of sofa. put daisy boxes wherever you want and put groovy wall stars above bed or anywhere else really! The total price is 2495!

ranlove2

By the way, if it is for a special pet, let me know! ~ranlove2~ :D

ranlove2

Hi does anyone need help designing rooms??? ~ranlove2~ :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.