Home Designz

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Home Designz

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ranlove2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ranlove2

Get your newest and coolest webkinz room designs here at Home Designz! Just enter in the size of room preferred colors and styles and your budget! Then, Home Designz will work magic and give you a list of items to put in your room under your budget, using items from the W-shop, and if you have special items you want incorporated in the design please let me know! ~ranlove2~

Yay! So what should it be called? And who wants to enter it in for the awaiting moderation thing? In the description of the forum we should put both of our names, so then they know that two people are designing. And how is this forum going to work with two people? We should put a twist into the forum, so then it will be more popular. This is so exciting!

ranlove2

Ya, totally, so what should we call it? I have no idea??? I am not good with names! :D Yes, I agree, it should have a twist to it, and a name that will make people want to come! ~ranlove2~

Hi ranlove! About this design forum that we are making, I think it should have a twist. What if we had a forum called love it or sell it for small houses webkinz style? It’s where one of us is in charge of the love it part, and the other will be in charge of the sell it part. Now, the person on the love it part is in charge of fixing and redoing the parts of the client’s house that they want redesigned. They work with a smaller budget, while the person on the sell it part is in charge of creating a new house from scratch with a higher budget. Then the client picks if they want to love their home (redone one) or sell it (meaning that they will sell all of their items in the original house, and not use the redone house, or at least sell the items they don’t want)! If they choose to sell it they will use the new small house done by scratch. We could do that as one forum, but we could do another forum that is just like a normal designing rooms forum too! Do you like this idea? Obviously we have to do the first forum I listed with small houses, because large ones would take forever! Please reply soon! Thanks! :D

ranlove2

Hi everyone, does anybody need a room design??? ~ranlove2~

ranlove2

Hi butterflygirl2231! Here is your crafting room! Since I wasn’t given a budget so I stayed under 3000 kc but if that is to high I will redo it! Green leaf wallpaper 250 Majestic mahogany flooring 110 Fashion Sewing Machine 600 Fashion Fabric Rolls 285 Fashion Mannequin 450 Willow Green Dining Chair 140 Full Tatami Mat 235 Beach house Striped Couch 550 Flowered Room Divider 200 Hibiscus Tree 105 Saguaro Cactus 70 Place chair in front of sewing machine and fashion mannequin next to it and fabric rolls on the wall. I decided to make a lounge area int his room so use the room divider to divide it. Put mat in front of striped sofa and put Hibiscus tree and Saguaro cactus anywhere for decoration. This design is probably good for a medium sized room probably. The total price is 2995 KC. If you don’t like it or if it’s over budget I will redo! ~ranlove2~

ranlove2

Hi Everyone! ~ranlove2~ :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.