Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 212 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bananasbw 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

To R & F, I am finally home after a day of visiting a friend in the city then shopping at Costco. Forget about putting things away, it was more important to see if either one of you left a message :D To begin with R, I hope you do get checked out soon to avoid this stress of worrying, which I am sure you are doing. We are concerned & do not want to hear you are back in the hospital ;( And yes F, you froze & I think your new name should be Elsa, lol. I was beginning to think you had tuned me out, LOL I figured you encountered an issue. Have yourself a great vacation! Will wait to see R’s post later as I have chores to do. Love & hugs, B

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

roxy616

B & F, These are extras I won’t be using and will just stay in my dock, so feel free to choose multiples of any and all items that are listed…however many you’d like. These are intended exclusively for the two of you (I may distribute any leftovers between cardmaker, netg, and Strawberrykinz/CheyenneLPS but first choice goes to F and B!!!) F, I know how you are with not wanting to ask for more than one, so I’m telling you up front to take as MANY as you want and can use, and that’s an order lol!
      DANCING DASHER BATH – 5
      DANCING DASHER SOFA – 5
      DANCING DASHER WARDROBE – 3
      EERIE TRUFFLE DISPENSER – 1
      OWL LOUNGER – 6
      OWL OTTOMAN – 4
      PAINTED CATERPILLAR ROCKER – 4
      PAINTED PEACOCK TOYBOX – 2
      PAINTED POINSETTIA FIREPLACE – 1
      PERKY PENGUIN BEANBAG CHAIR – 1
      PERKY PENGUIN BED – 2
      PERKY PENGUIN DRESSER – 2
      PERKY PENGUIN ROCKER – 4
      PICNIC BASKET BUGGY – 2
      PRETTY PASTEL CANDY EGG DISPENSER – 1
      SPEARMING CANDY CANE DISPENSER – 1
      SPEARMINT FIREPLACE – 1

frankie98

Dear Roxy, once again thank you just doesn’t begin to express my gratitude for everything you have done for me and continue to do for me. I was so thrilled to get the scuba pieces you sent from the vacation wheel, You must have seen my comment or you are a mind reader lol. Although sometimes I believe you are a mind reader. While I am away I won’t be able to spin the wheels so you just relieved a lot of stress for me. Also I adore the other clothing items you so generously sent. My pets are ready for spring:) Now to your other extremely generous offer Boss, lol, I can definitely use some of these in my rooms:) DASHING DASHER BATH, DASHING DAHER SOFAX2, DASHING DASHER WARDROBE. PERKY PENGUIN BED, DRESSER, ROCKER, AND BEAN BAG CHAIR (ONLY IF B DOESN’T NEED IT). PICNIC BASKET BUGGY AND EITHER OF THE PRETTY PASTEL CANDY EGG OR SPEARMINT CANDY DISPENSER. Let B, take what she needs first, I don’t have either dispenser so I am good with either or none If B would like both. You are so sweet R and you bring so much joy to everyone. Lots and lots of love and hugs, F

roxy616

Dearest F, I was SO happy to be able to get all the scuba outfit pieces for you (just got the flippers this morning and have sent them over…yay!!!) and can’t believe I’ve already landed on all five different ones (granted, I have six accounts–but only five of which are currently deluxe and soon to be four since I’m trying to phase out the inherited sillyleopard and esh25 accounts, as I just don’t need to try to maintain that many and keep them deluxe–and one would think that getting six spins per day would strengthen my odds, but my history with any of the wheels is normally not all that successful when it comes to getting the item(s) I’m most hoping for, so I was super thrilled that it happened so quickly this time!) Would love to tell you I really AM a mind reader, but I confess that I did happen to see your comment (could really use that at times, though lol). Will send you the rest of the clothing items as I get them, and hope your pets enjoy their new spring looks! The BIGGEST of Hugs to You ~ R <3

frankie98

Wow R, that is amazing luck. I have spun the wheel twice and have gotten the pants both times, So I am supper excited to have the entire outfit. I hope you have the set for yourself, and you didn’t send me your only one:/ My Otter looks so cute sporting her new Scuba outfit. I wanted to ask If the room you are making with the Painted caterpillar items could use the Peacock PSI? Its a green lounge chair with a Peacock Fan that is animated. With all the hundreds of pets you have you probably have that pet and PSI, but if you don’t or would like another one for your Cute Caterpillar Room I would be happy to send it to you. I have an extra and plan on using mine in my new room along with the beautiful items you sent me. Just working out some ideas in my head:) I have pictured just need to make it a reality, and that is the tricky part:) Hope you are feeling better, and please get some rest. Lots of Love and Biggest Hugs F

frankie98

Me again, wanted to give you the name of the PSI I was referring to> COOL BREEZE PLUMAGE FAN. so you can see what it is and if you would like to add it to your room. Just let me know:) F

roxy616

Hi, F…I replied to your message earlier this morning, but it never posted, so I guess it didn’t go through. Thank you so much for your kind and extremely generous offer, but, you’re right, I do already have the Peacock and its PSI, and I think that sounds like an excellent idea to incorporate that item in with the Painted Peacock theme! Thank you, too, for always thinking of me and being such a wonderful person and amazing friend…As I’ve said before, you and B are the absolute BEST!!! Have a fantastic, very fun and relaxing time on vacation and don’t worry about missing anything while you’re gone…I’ve got your back in case there are any surprise events that pop up next week! LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGE HUGS, R <3

frankie98

R, I figured you had the PSI but wanted to check. I’m thinking of doing a patio area with the chair, the planter, and some other outdoor items. The piano. toy box and lamps in the same room but an indoor section. So half room out door and half room indoor. Not sure what kind of divider wall, Maybe Brick? Have to play around a little. I have been on a roll, and finished another room. Thank you for having my back while I’m gone. Hopefully not to much happening that I will miss. Most importantly was that getting the Suba outfit so you took the stress out of that:) You are the best. Will miss you and B while away. Hugs F

bananasbw

Wow Roxy, you certainly have great items on your list & with my wonderful memory, I had to check if I lacked any of them from past room designs. It seems I have everything except for the PAINTED CATERPILLAR ROCKER & PAINTED PEACOCK TOYBOX. I would LOVE these two. I hadn’t planned on making a room with this theme although I do love the wallpaper/flooring so I’m thinking I could make a playroom, unless another idea pops in my head. Also, Thank you so much for the MDC dispenser (absolutely cute), gumball & Raincoat. I did purchase Spring Mystery clothing bags for me & my granddaughter. The both of us now have the raincoat & boots. She is just about done with exams & looking forward to a break. Her plan is to come here for a few days so that we can do Webkinz. Oh yes, she doesn’t know this but helping with some garden work, lol. Thank You so much! And you do bring so much joy to everyone. Love & BIG Hugs, B

roxy616

Dearest @bananasbw, So glad you were able to spend the day with your friend and enjoy some time away! And I’m sure you’re thrilled that your granddaughter will be visiting with you for a few days after exams…I’m sure she can use the break from the stress of that, and won’t she be surprised when she arrives to learn that she gets to trade studying for gardening lol! Will be happy to send you more spring clothing pieces as I get them if you’re still missing anything, and hopefully some for your granddaughter, as well, depending on how lucky I am with getting specific pieces, which isn’t usually how it goes with me when it comes to these randomly awarded bag or box items. Not sure if you just wanted one each of the rocker and toybox, but you’re welcome to both toyboxes and as many rockers as you’d like. Also, let me know if you don’t plan to purchase the Painted Peacock boxes to try getting the matching curtains, because I can send another style I have in my dock that will go well with that theme. BIGGEST OF HUGS, R

bananasbw

Good morning R :) In regards to the rocker and toybox, one of each works for me. Most likely I won’t be purchasing the Painted Peacock boxes. I have furnishings in the warehouse that would work well with the Peacock flooring/wallpaper. I am curious to know though what these curtains you have mentioned are ;) I’ve noticed there will be a pre-sale on Planter Mystery Boxes Series 1 on April 17 & can’t wait to see what they hold…5 more sleeps! Now about the clothing, 2 items I didn’t receive was the Appleblossom Hair Bow & White Bunny Hat. I have a feeling these pieces will be hard to get. Take care! It’s Friday & it will be raining here all day :( >love & big Hugs, B :D

frankie98

Dear R, just opened my package and WOW> Thank you so much for the beautiful items, I can’t wait to use them in my new room design. My head is spinning with excitement and ideas. You are so sweet and thoughtful to share such beautiful items with me. IF you never need anything back please let me know and I will gladly send it back to you. You and B are such wonderful friends and I am grateful for both of you. BIG BIG Hugs, F

roxy616

My dear F, you are very welcome…absolutely nothing is needed, though (at the moment, but that can and likely will change with each new room I make, which is very few and far between now, since I’ve pretty much lost count but know for sure it’s at least 450 rooms and counting…it’s why I rarely get new pets, too, except for those I just can’t seem to resist, as I’m currently at 213 in total, and each new pet generally means a new room (on rare occasions, I will put a new pet in with another one if the room decor can also work for them (for example, I have two different bunnies rooming together, since it’s a generic outdoor-themed room (indoor room which actually looks outdoor because I used the Charm Forest wallpaper/flooring with lots of plants, trees, two Fairykinz benches, and two Magical Meadow Beds). Anyway, I’m trying my best to cut back, but Webkinz makes it hard to say no to all the cute little pets! Posting a list of what I was attempting to tell you all last night about extra items I have for you if there’s anything you would like or need. ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, R <3

frankie98

Good morning R, Hope you are feeling better this morning. If you aren’t you need to get yourself checked out and make sure you’re not having another clot issue;( I hate that you are having to deal with this and the unnecessary extra stress that comes along with feeling unwell. I got kicked out of the park last night shortly after you left, I didn’t even get to say good bye to B:( I hope you have restful rest of the week and please keep us posted on how you are feeling and if you where able to get to the doctor to get checked out. I am leaving town on Sunday, and not bringing my computer so no WW for me. I don’t think I will be missing anything important, but will be able to check here on the forum on my phone so I will check for any messages from you and B. Will miss you both. Big Hugs, F

frankie98

Good morning B, I am so sorry for my vanishing act last night. I don’t know what happened? I got kicked out of the park and could not log back in:( Maybe I was moving around to much??? LOL I hope you didn’t wait to long for my return, I would never leave without saying good bye:) With R’s computer issues and mine maybe it was the after effect of the eclipse? Anyway hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and look forward to chatting when I return from my trip. Big Hugs, F

Comments are closed.