Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 217 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Roxy, I have no words. Thank you isn’t nearly enough. Thanks to you I was able to finish my room just like I imagined. I love it so much and am beyond grateful for everything you have done for me and continue to do. I wish I could express myself in words, but they could never begin to show my feelings of happiness that you bring to my life. I wish I could send you something in return. Is there anything at all? I listed some items I had if you would like any of them or all of them or anything:) I just want you to know that I appreciate you and all you do:) The Biggest Hugs ever:) Frankie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

roxy616

Frankie, you’re so very welcome, and I’m thrilled you were able to finish your room and that it came together just how you had envisioned it!!! If there’s anything else at all that I may be able to help with, just let me know, and whatever I have is yours! There is one item I’m actually looking for right now, and I’ve posted it over on the “I Need This Item” forum in case someone may have an extra. It’s a Signature Exclusive item (like the regular Exclusive items that are randomly awarded when you adopt a pet, only these are awarded when you adopt a Signature pet). It’s called a LOVELY LOG COUCH (brown log with tall green pond reeds standing behind it), but I think it may be a retired item, which will make it more difficult to find. I have one already, and did check to make sure it was sendable, but I need another one for my Blue Salamander’s new room. Hope you have a wonderful week, dear friend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Good Morning Roxy:) Thank you so much for the Framed Shell Art and the Mermaid Plush. They are Perfect for my room design. Just what I needed. Is there anything you are looking for that I can send you in return? I am so grateful for your help when I am trying to decorate. I love the couch too. Such a beautiful soft color. I have the perfect place for that too:) I would still love to find the Salley’s Seashell Art to add to my room design. I hope someone else has one for trade. It is probably a difficult item to find but never know? Hope you are having a great week, Big Hugs Frankie

bananasbw

Well I just had to come here & let you know how exciting my days have been. Having a broken wrist is no fun. Relying on others for help too is something I am not comfortable with especially when they work full time & have there own families to care for. Learning how to wash hair with one hand is tricky but I did it. Playing Webkinz is something I look forward to & limit my time as it gets uncomfortable after a bit. Huge Thank you, to whom I’m sure, sent the Wacky S’mores Dispenser. I actually designed a Camping room yesterday (didn’t take long) & placed 3 pirate rubber ducks around the campfire, lol. Tomorrow is my appt. with the orthopedic doctor & I pray the bone is still where it should be…I don’t want surgery ;( Love & hugs, bananas

frankie98

HI bananas, I so glad you posted. I have been thinking about you everyday. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to use only one hand for your daily routine and everyday life. I hope all goes well for you at the doctor and you can continue to heal. I understand how you feel not wanting to be imposing on your family members but I’m sure they are more than happy to help you when needed. That’s what family does for each other. I know you want this done and over as soon as possible, but don’t over do to quickly. Your camping room sounds so cute and I hope to see it featured one day. I have been working on a new room too. When I get everything I am trying to complete my design I will submit it and hopefully you will get to see it:) I get excited when I have a new idea but get impatient when I am trying to make it perfect for my vision lol:) Take care of yourself and keep me posted. Big Hugs Frankie:)

roxy616

Hi, Bananas…I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to try to navigate through the little everyday things with the use of only one hand, not to mention the pain you’re having to go through. Praying that all went well during your visit with surgeon and that surgery will not be needed. I knew you would probably know who sent the S’mores dispenser and that you would be thinking I shouldn’t have done it, but, truly, I had recently purchased a lot of extra points during a special discount offer they were having (think it was 35 or 40% off of 60,000 points) and knew that particular dispenser would likely be leaving soon, since it was a limited-time item during the Wacky Zingoz Celebration, plus I just wanted to send my dear (and recently injured) friend a gift to help brighten her day, if only for a brief moment. Wacky has a way of doing that, you know!!! When you feel up to it, please let me know how things are going and if there’s anything at all you need (just in general or from recent events that you maybe haven’t felt up to doing). Sending Lots of Love and Hugs Your Way ~ Roxy <3

bananasbw

Frankie & Roxy…I hope you see this message Friday. Apparently I will be unable to join the both of you in the Kinzville park Monday as I had a bad fall Tuesday early afternoon. At this time I can only type with my right hand because my left wrist was broken. Spent 6 hours in ER & they had to reset the bone plus place a setting cast on. Next Thursday I will see the orthopaedic surgeon to make sure all is okay then have a proper cast applied. When I can type with both hands more details will follow. Once I start feeling a bit better, my goal is room designing & finishing off other projects I had planned with my Webkinz pets. Take care! love & hugs, bananasbw

frankie98

OHHH NOOOO! Banana! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that everything will heal quickly, and you won’t have to much discomfort. We will miss chatting with you but most importantly take care of yourself, so you have a speedy recovery. Keep us posted when you can. Big Big Hugs to you:). Frankie

roxy616

@bananasbw, I’m so very sorry to hear that and can only imagine how painful it must be. When you are feeling up to it, please let us know how you’re doing and if there’s anything at all I can help with. I realize this will take some time to heal, but am wishing you a smooth recovery and sending lots of love and the biggest of hugs your way. Take care, my dear friend, and know that I will be thinking of you. ~ Roxy <3<3<3

frankie98

Roxy and Banana> all good for me and my family:) Thank you for your thoughts a prayers. No damage or power outage. Just lots of rain and wind but I can handle that. Just sitting tight in my home waiting for things to clear up. I feel the worst is over for my area. It’s always scary with those hurricanes coming so close and not really knowing how they can shift and change direction. Just have to be prepared and pray for the best. Big Hugs my friends:)

AuntietoEW

Hi Frankie. This is awesome news! I am so happy that you are safe! Hugs to you! AuntietoEW

frankie98

Thank you AuntietoEW for your kind words:) Things could have been much worse and I am very grateful that we were spared but always feel horrible for the people that weren’t:( Hugs back! Frankie

roxy616

@frankie98, That’s such a relief to hear, Frankie, and I’m so grateful that there was no damage or outage in your area. I can only imagine how terrifying that must be, so I’m beyond thankful that you and your family (along with everyone else in your immediate area) are all okay. Please let me know if there’s anything at all you can think of that you might need/want for rooms you’re currently working on, or just adding to already existing rooms, and I’ll be more than happy to send over whatever I may have. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, dear friend, and looking forward to our next chat! Lots of Love and Big, Big Hugs ~ Roxy <3

Comments are closed.