How do i get KC fast? please give me some advice!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives How do i get KC fast? please give me some advice!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ohphooey 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

petshop

know a way to get KC fast please tell me! Any advice is good advice in my books. PS:I love having friends the more the merrier, so please friend me! UN:martinandapple

ohphooey

Hi! I would add to Stealthstorm’s list, plant a garden and sell the produce. Also, make sure you play the three log out carnival games. I sent you some items from both of my Webkinz World accounts, ohphooey and hansso, that you can sell to give your kinzcash a boost. Have a great day! ~ ohphooey

Stealthstorm

Hey there! I will try to help you out. :D Go through your house and dock to make sure there is nothing you want to sell. Do Today’s Activities for prizes and extra KC! Do all of the daily games in the Arcade and do the Game of the Day! Go to Quizzy’s for the Question of the Day, and answer all the day questions (under the calendar thingy. :D ). When I run low I do 50 questions per day. If you get them all right, that is 250 KC! That’s fast KC. Do all the Endangered pets questions too, because it is 10 KC per question. Also, you can go to the Donations Forum under Webkinz World here, and people will give you stuff for free that you can keep or sell. :D Hope I helped! ~Veggie Vet

petshop

Thank a lot I will defiantly use these tips! You are great.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.