How do you become a non-free member without becoming a deluxe member?

Home Forums Questions – Archives How do you become a non-free member without becoming a deluxe member?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Readed12 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Readed12

I am a free member and I am sick and tired of it. 3 of my siblings aren’t a free member but are not a deluxe member. My other family members are a free member just like me. I have so many quests I need to complete and I can’t complete them because I am a free member. Does anyone know how to become a non- free member without becoming a deluxe member? I would be very excited if someone could help me figure that out. Thanks so much!!

mollyberger

hi readed12! to become a non free member and not a deluxe member you just need to buy a pet and adopt it. then you will be good for another year. but when you are on a non free account there are still some things that only deluxe can do. but if it says in your quest that you have to play a game and that game is deluxe you can still play it for that quest. I hope this helps!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.