How do you get Bingoz coupons?

Home Forums Questions – Archives How do you get Bingoz coupons?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I was playing the Bingoz game the other day and saw in the corner I guess you can get coupons. I have never seen a coupon since I have been playing Webkinz and I wanted to know if anyone knows what you do to get them.. Thank you for letting me know!crissy135

cutie135

Dogfish I just saw this note and was wondering about the coupons so thank you for sending them. I actually stopped playing too because the games were all messed up this summer. I will have to try again now- and I cannot believe you actually won a game-how cool!

If you’re still looking for a coupon, I have some I could trade with you. Add me ktsyndromerx726 and send me a letter.

dogfish

Hi crissy, I used to get them from trading cards. I have some you can have. I stopped playing after I won. LOL Series one always had all the coupons in them, I’ll send some soon. DF

LambTyler

LOL dogfish, after you won?? I feel like I never will. Which ball game did you win in? P.S. thanks for all the psf, especially the American albino, I didn’t even know about that one. LT

e3459d

At todays activities there is sometimes a activity where you get a free coupon.(wheel of wow extra spin coupon, percent off of a w-shop item, or a extra wacky bingoz ball.) This event seems to happen only once a week though or really close to every month really. Good luck though!P.S. how do you use those little emoticons on webkinz newz?

Stealthstorm

I know I think! I used to get tons. You get them in Today’s Activities, in the Trading Room, and sometimes I got one on the Wheel of Wow. But I agree, I think they may have stopped making them. I get them the same way you get the extra Wheel of Wow spin. I haven’t gotten one in probably 6 months though. :( Good luck on finding one! ~SS

chillylily

Sorry crissy; I don’t have a clue as to where to get them. Hope you find out soon!

1donnaw

You used to get them by using todays activities, but I have not seen them for ages Maybe you can buy them at estore

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.