How do you transfer KC from ganzworld to WW account

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives How do you transfer KC from ganzworld to WW account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I remember that you used to be able to earn money in the ganzworld arcade and transfer it to your WW account. Can you still do that? If so how? ~Agentequ~

Unfortunately with the start of Ganz Rewardz, they now give the Rewardz/Moneyz instead of KC. You can, however, go to the Parents Club site (with parents permission of course) and click on the Learn and Earn section. For every Survey/Poll/Questionnaire you fill out, you are rewarded a 50 KC coin to your WW account. Then just sell them in the Wshop to get the 50 KC. If you can get through them all, you get around 3,250 KC. You can also go to the Pick N Win/Quizzes section on Ganzworld/WKN and you get 150 KC for each of the Guess The Webkinz games they have. You can do all these once a day. Hope this helps. ~MORHB~

i don’t think you can anymore, but maybe there is a way. last time i checked you couldn’t. i wish we could :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.