How much is webkinz day year 5 trophy worth?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives How much is webkinz day year 5 trophy worth?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Liberty

Just wondering…

True2MyWord1

Umm… DUMB QUESTION: what is Webkinz Day?

Webkinz Day is like the Webkinz anniversary. Each year on April 29th, players logging on to Webkinz World receive a special Holiday Gift Bag. These Gift Bags typically include a Trophy, a special Birthday Cake, and a Print to hang on a wall. Some years have even included Wish Tokens. The trophies and prints became more valuable for trading the older they are. ~MORHB~ PS. Info about what you receive was copied from another site.

True2MyWord1

Thanks!

congrates on getting the artic polar bear!!! (sorry for being random)

Atomton

Congrats on getting artic polar bear. I hope you enjoy your special month! :) -Atom

True2MyWord1

Thanks so much! Friend me on WW!

Atomton

This will be my second Webkinz Day coming up! I have trophy 8. In my opinion, I think these trophies shouldn’t be traded even if you have one from 2006. They are like a special reward and shows how long you have been playing. I wish I got the year 7 trophy. I joined June 19th 2012, almost 2 months after Webkinz Day. :( -Atom

True2MyWord1

Wow! How many pets do you have?

I have all the Webkinz day trophies except for the first one!!! I have 92 Webkinz

True2MyWord1

Cool! I’ve only got 2. :cry: Hopefully I can order more!

It’s value is listed as 50,000 to 100,000. Hope this helps. ~MORHB~

mollyberger

no it is worth 250 bucks

That’s how much KC you can get from selling it. The amount I listed above is the trading value. ~MORHB~ PS. Molly, I do have an extra sultan’s settee if you still need it. Just let me know your Username, I can add you and send it to you.

mollyberger

thx but another person already sent it to me. thx anyway though!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.