How much pets?

Home Forums Pets – Archives How much pets?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzPlushLover 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

How much pets do YOU have? But please tell me if you are talking about how much pets online or in real life. I think I have 36 pets online. You might think I’m crazy, but I have 115 plush pets in real life. I swear I’m telling the truth. (Smiles.) Don’t look too shocked, because it gets better. (Evil grin.) I have a brother and sister, and they like webkinz too…… >:)

zebb5

I only have 36 in real. (Including 4 mazin hamsters) but I have 37 online.(hopping bunny) I have been collecting for 5 years. I don’t have many because I only get webkinz on my birthday/Christmas ( my birthday is 4 days before Christmas) but I do get webkinz in the summer on rare occasions.

zebb5

I know have 38 plushies I recently got the signature chow chow

I have 23+3+1=27 I did that because I have 23 official ones online 3 kinz klips and 1 mazin hamster all came with codes and not to correct you but its many not much incorrect grammar is my biggest pet peeve

Hi WebkinzPlushLover! I have 28 adopted pets, 4 mazin hamsters, and I don’t know how many pets I have that I didn’t adopt. ;) I know the number is less than 100, though. Have a sweet day!~SC

Oops…sorry 29 online adopted pets…not 28. I forgot about my 29th one because it’s a virtual. XD

Cool! What virtual one? I have three, Frozen fox, (I’m not sure if that’s what you call it, but it’s that light blue and white fox.) hop bunny, and the GINGERBREAD PUPPY!!! I love her so much! (I named her Sugerplum! ;) )

My virtual one is the patchy puppy! It’s a virtual, because I won it in last month’s patchy puppy contest! Her name is Beatrice, and she’s one of my favorite pets. :)

candycane44

wow! thats lots of plushes, webkinzplushlover. i thought 100 in totall was a lot! i have 60 on my main, 4 on another, 2 on another and 2 on another. and about 20-30 that didnt come with tags. i could name all my online ones for you, if you like xD

(Evil Laugh.) I started collecting my pets when I was about three. I still collect them now! Please don’t faint on me, but my brother, sister and I ,all together, have 277 WEBKINZ. Yeah, my dad thinks I’m crazy. >:)

mollyberger

I have I think like around 20 pets online but one two of my online friends have around 130!

Wow! It must be really hard for them to get it to load the house! ;)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.