How much pets?

Home Forums Pets – Archives How much pets?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzPlushLover 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

How much pets do YOU have? But please tell me if you are talking about how much pets online or in real life. I think I have 36 pets online. You might think I’m crazy, but I have 115 plush pets in real life. I swear I’m telling the truth. (Smiles.) Don’t look too shocked, because it gets better. (Evil grin.) I have a brother and sister, and they like webkinz too…… >:)

candycane44

OOH!!! are we also doing real-life pets? in that case; Peanut is a 25 yr. old cat. still pretty energetic for her age. Mango, Tangy, and Kiwi are my Goldfish. Mango and Tangy were rescued from Petsmart in March, 2013. and Kiwi was rescued from the same Petsmart in June. You may be wondering why i say rescue, its because the petsmart that we went to didnt take care of their Comet Goldfish very well. Kiwi had Fin Rot, but i gave her some TLC and she’s all better now. i also have a guinea pig named Pookie! she looks almost JUST like the Cookies ‘n Cream guinea pig in webkinz. i got her in July at the same Petsmart. so Yepperdoodles. CC44 ~-Animal luv 4eves-~

I have 18 webkinz and collecting (Real) 2 dogs a cat 2 parrots 2 turtals and guppys

Nevie_Boo

I think 40 something (including a SIGNATURE GERMAN SHEPHERD!) ;)

karatedude94

I have registered almost 130 pets

elizibeth1

in real life i have 2 dogs 2 cats 10 fish and a hermit crab in webkinz i have 5 pets, a sequence peacock, a dog, a retried shar pei, a white peppermint unicorn, and a big top circus eliphant.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.