How to earn a trophy?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives How to earn a trophy?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  golden235 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW players, I have a big question! How do you win a trophy in the arcade or anywhere? -Atom

golden235

You have to beat the high score of the arcade game for the day.

True2MyWord1

I hope that I get a trophy. Good luck in trying!!!!

Atomton

Ok SPQ, I will add you! -Atom

hey atom dont know what to say User is EmiliaGG

I have won the Eager Beaver Adventure Park Trophy. It was fairly easy to get, but CRAZY time consuming. I would say it took about two and a half to three hours to get. The game has fifteen levels and at first the levels only take about five to fifteen minutes, but slowly the time rises to about…………………………………….. ten to thirty minuets for a level. My biggest helpful hints for this game are; Get some Family Members to help look for words, it gets so tiring after awhile doing it alone. Plus they may see some options you “GASP,” did not. Also try to make your words as long as possible, with hard letters (z, y, qu, x, ect).. Because little words create blocks of cracked wood, which if they reach the bottom of the “dam” end the game. This and lack of points are your biggest enemy for this game. Hope you have some luck with it, and can soon win the trophy!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.