~HUGE OFFER FOR VAMPIRESS VEIL~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~HUGE OFFER FOR VAMPIRESS VEIL~

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bob15dj 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey ya’ll i need that vail so bad i offer white knight pants and shirt, Or if ya’ll dont want those plz post what you want for it. Thanks! ~Narnian100

Narnian100

Wow Hey ya’ll havent beeen on the forums for a while but i will try to be on here more often.

designergirl101, Becky and Lambtyler weren’t fighting Becky just said why wouldn’t Lambtyler give out her username I am CONFUSED….. :/ Fighting Is BAD but Becky would never fight she Is my best bud :) Becky is a nice and friendly person she helps ALOT. If you got to know them better, you would see what I am saying :) Trust me designergirl101, They would never get into a fight. Lambtyler is nice to me and becky they would never get into a fight. Wow I typed a lot lol

meggypie04

Hey girls rule!!scents you already shared you username,can i add you?Also,my user is meggpie04.

Gracie10294

Oh my goodness yes add me, I share my user always XD

I THINK ALL THIS FIGHTING IS SILLY! IT SPOILS WEBKINZ FOR EVERYBODY!  I am not yelling to be mean but we all need to do are part to make webkinz what it was intended to be, a fun place with no fighting. If we cant do that then why would they even let us use forums or anything.

huh? I am not fighting I was simply asking narnian if It was ok for me to friend her I always ask before I do and what fighting? :) p.s. becky, sorry for all the comments showing up about the movie screens.

Becky71W

Hey Narnian, do you still need the veil? If so I will send it to you. I hate to break up the set but I will for you. Maybe I can find someone who needs the dress and shoes. I was so proud of you the other day in the trading room telling that other kid not to use cheats. After I hear back as to if you still need it I will send it right out to you. TTYL

LambTyler

Hey Becky71W! On the donations center forum I posted a small list of some stuff I need after your comment, but I also need the whole vampires outfit! I was hoping you could help me find some stuff I need and I added you on MysteryGift and you excepted. I hope you can help me :) Thanks ♥♥

Jeff3W8

I would if I knew what your user name on WW is.

Becky71W

Oops, wrong account. I would be happy to help you out and have looked the forum up and down trying to find out what your user name on WW is. Because I haven’t got a request from Lamb Tyler and I accepted quite a few friend requests yesterday and today. Still can’t figure out what it is. Your gonna have to help me out a little, like the first few or last letters of your user name. Thanks, Becky

Becky71W

I just don’t understand all the secrecy with your user name. You want help from everyone but you don’t want to share your user name. You do have the option of not excepting a friend request and also blocking a person if that is what your worried about. Hope I don’t run out of stuff before I find out what your user name is. I am not holding stuff and it is first come, first serve. Just wanted to put that out there.

LambTyler

Yes I know I am sorry I hope I am not causing you any trouble :( On the other thread I said I would send you an apple so you know who I am. But to give you another hint my UN starts with bu. Sorry and thanks.

LambTyler

And hey becky the comments have already gone up, I have sent you tons of apples and given you hints on my UN but you don’t seem very willing to find out. So forget about it. You don’t have to send me anything. I am sure others will appreciate it more than I will. Maybe I will see you around Webkinz world sometimes. Thanks anyways. :(

Becky71W

LOL, that was you sending all those apples??? I was starting to think I was a teacher. And your right I got tired of trying to find out what your user names is. I was giving stuff out for free not trying to do a trade. So why would I go out of my way? Especially when there are other kids wanting free stuff without having all the drama behind giving out their user name. So you can make me look like the bad guy in all this, if that is what makes YOU feel better. All I was trying to do was gift stuff out of the goodness of my heart. If you want your apples back, just let me know. OK?

becky, I would love to have the movie screens XD please plmkasap thanks from your friend, ^^Girls rule^^

LambTyler

Look Becky, I am not trying to make you look bad or make myself feel better. And I know you are gifting free items out of the goodness of your heart, otherwise why would you bed doing this?? But certain parents have certain rules and maybe mine don’t want me to post my UN online. Keep the apples, what would I need them for LOL :) Anyways I’m sorry about everything and I hope we can still be friends. ~Lamb♥Tyler~

LambTyler

Oh my look what this has turned into. Designergirl101 you are right we shouldn’t be fighting. Becky I probably should have approached the situation in another way for example “Hey I’m the one who has been sending you all the apples and I was wondering if you were going to send anything from my list back?” Instead of just assuming you had loss interest. So for the last time I am sorry, and I would really appreciate it if you said that you forgive me! ;)

meggypie04

I have thje thing you want but i only trade for rare crimanal chamber

Narnian100

Hey Becky I actually got the veil for free from a good friend of mine. But thank you so much offering to give me the veil( INTERNET HUG) xD I havent seen you in the trading rooms much,I would sure like to chat with you sometime xD ~Narnian100~

Hey narnian! I am girls rule I added you on webkinz I hope you didn’t mind. Un is same on here. Hey Becky, if the movie screens are still with you, can you send them? :) no rush take your time. :D from your friend girls rule

Narnian100

Hey ya’ll i need that veil super bad so now i offer either plumpy or charm for it. PLMKASAP xD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.