~HUGE OFFER FOR VAMPIRESS VEIL~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~HUGE OFFER FOR VAMPIRESS VEIL~

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bob15dj 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey ya’ll i need that vail so bad i offer white knight pants and shirt, Or if ya’ll dont want those plz post what you want for it. Thanks! ~Narnian100

jloug

I enjoyed hearing from everybody. I have been trying to trade for the vampiress veil for months. I have two vampiress dresses and would love to trade one for a veil. My username is jloug

hey, narnian100! i meant to tell you this last time i saw you on webkinz; i’m taking a break from webkinz for a little while. I found a new site and i’m kind of addicted to it. will send letter next time i’m on. ;D -Mo-

bob15dj

LOL Sorry for being random, but would that site happen to go by the initials CS? I have like practically killed all my webkinz in the last few weeks because of this site XD

Hey Narnian, Glad to see you are still on here! I have not been online in a while. Do you still need the vampiress veil??? I have one I could send to you. For free. It is a different color, though, from GPC. Let me know! Okay?? TTYL

dogfish

Hi leah, how are you? Will you be playing more now that summer is here? I hope so. LMK if you need anything, and she got the veil. TTYL, trying to have fun in WW,Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.