I am Looking For…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am Looking For…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

I am currently looking for the Amethyst princess dress, Carnival fun slide (is this trade-able?), Refreshing oasis, Callicoat closet (Calico cat Psi), and the brown boston terrier psi. I am offering the following items: White knight boots and shirt, Icing on the cupcake gazebo, Fountain of wow, hot fudge Willow tree (Ice cream scoop snail Psi), Canopy treadmill (Endangered clouded leopard), Watermelon hat (Mystery clothing prize), Summer rose jacket (Mystery clothing prize), and lots more. If you have a specific want in mind for the items listed above as a want, just post what you would like. I have so much and I might have the item you are looking for!! Thanks so much for looking!!!

ferretfriend

Thanks so much for the Package Ailuropoda!! What would you like for it? I was also wondering if you know if the Moonberry seeds are or will be tradeable, seeing that they are a promotional offer.

ferretfriend

Ok, I just checked and Yes I do have the desert jumper jeep and would trade it for the Calicoat closet, PLMK if you would like to trade!!

inki14

Nope carnival fun slide isn’t tradeable(I tried trading for it myself). I have all the items you asked for except the championship pool, but only the calicoat closet is for trade. I am currently in need of a desert jumper jeep(kangaroo psi). Plz lmk if you have one for trade. Thanks!! -Missy

ferretfriend

Oh yes!! It posted. I actually thought of a few more things I am looking for after this posted, so here they are: Deep dish plane promo, Blooming garden shed promo, candy dreamland dress promo, Lily pad dress Promo, Dog bone sofa Promo, Maple syrup fountain Promo, Mix matched tights Promo, Monster piano Promo, Wintry window Promo, Fairy den sofa Promo, Gingerbread buggy Promo, Whimsical House Promo, ok.. that’s all the rest I could think of. Goodness that’s a lot of promo. Why do I want promo so much?? Oh well.. I can trade items that are similar and value to these and the ones at the top of the forum. I try to trade fairly for both people, but sometimes I can offer more if needed. Thanks for looking!!

foxstar2000

the watermelon hat is not a mysery clothing prize. its a clothing machine item :)  i just wanted to let you know :)

inki14

foxstar2000, the watermelon hat is mystery bag. It’s the strawberry hat that is clothing machine.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.