I am Looking For…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am Looking For…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

I am currently looking for the Amethyst princess dress, Carnival fun slide (is this trade-able?), Refreshing oasis, Callicoat closet (Calico cat Psi), and the brown boston terrier psi. I am offering the following items: White knight boots and shirt, Icing on the cupcake gazebo, Fountain of wow, hot fudge Willow tree (Ice cream scoop snail Psi), Canopy treadmill (Endangered clouded leopard), Watermelon hat (Mystery clothing prize), Summer rose jacket (Mystery clothing prize), and lots more. If you have a specific want in mind for the items listed above as a want, just post what you would like. I have so much and I might have the item you are looking for!! Thanks so much for looking!!!

ferretfriend

Oh my Goodness!!! Alice that is the last item I need for my piano collection!! Do you have any specific wants I could find?? PLMK ASAP!

Hi FF. Hmm, I have a recent wishlist on my ‘Looking for…’ forum if you’d like to check it out. My wants list is a bit too lengthy to post lol. I no longer need the Summer Rose Jacket, however I am still very interested in that Canopy Treadmill if you still have it, so we can keep that in mind as well. Thanks!

ferretfriend

Just trying to pull this back up!

Hi FF, I replied to you on my forum about the Summer Rose Jacket, but now I see that you also have the Canopy Treadmill lol. The only thing I have for trade off your wishlist is the Monster Piano, although that’s a maybe, just depends on the offer. LMK, thanks. :)

ferretfriend

I do have the desert jumper jeep I am pretty sure. Add me @ bierstadt if you would like. Do you want to trade jeep for closet? I need to check for it but am pretty sure I have. FOXSTAR – actually there is a watermelon outfit that is mystery clothing and there is a watermelon shirt that is Clothing machine. Cool huh?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.