I am looking for T- Rex Slide, and Movie Screen. ~FastpitchQueen27~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am looking for T- Rex Slide, and Movie Screen. ~FastpitchQueen27~

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FastpitchQueen27 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey there, i’m looking for the t rex slide and movie screen. Here’s what i have for trade. Savanna Mane Stage(Sig.), Fan tailed chair(PSI), pretty Poodle Vanity(PSI), Muddy Wallow Hot Springs(PSI), Lucky Horse Shoe fireplace(PSI), And the dog print paw fireplace(PSI not sure what it is called).
    </p>

summergal wrote on 2012-07-31 at 05:42 PM

FastpitchQueen27 wrote on 2012-07-30 at 10:15 PM
      Hey there, i’m looking for the t rex slide and movie screen. Here’s what i have for trade. Savanna Mane Stage(Sig.), Fan tailed chair(PSI), pretty Poodle Vanity(PSI), Muddy Wallow Hot Springs(PSI), Lucky Horse Shoe fireplace(PSI), And the dog print paw fireplace(PSI not sure what it is called).

Hi! I have the movie screen for trade. Do you have any other offers?

Anything on my list but the sig. item

summergal

Hey there, i’m looking for the t rex slide and movie screen. Here’s what i have for trade. Savanna Mane Stage(Sig.), Fan tailed chair(PSI), pretty Poodle Vanity(PSI), Muddy Wallow Hot Springs(PSI), Lucky Horse Shoe fireplace(PSI), And the dog print paw fireplace(PSI not sure what it is called).

Hi! I have the movie screen for trade. Do you have any other offers?

WackyWebber

FastpitchQueen27 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 04:11 PM

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:21 AM

Hi there. I happen to have the Movie Screen for trade. It would help me a lot if I knew what your exact offer was for it. Plmk thx. ~WW

any thing on my list but the sig. psi

Ok, well I actually have most of the other items you mentioned. Thanks anyways. Hope you find the items you’re looking for!~WW

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:21 AM

Hi there. I happen to have the Movie Screen for trade. It would help me a lot if I knew what your exact offer was for it. Plmk thx. ~WW

any thing on my list but the sig. psi

WackyWebber

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.