I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

I’m offering big for a few of thease items. I will tell you what my offer is, for what item i want. If you don’t like my offer we can probably work something out with other things. Heres a go! Offer: Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, and Frozen fun slide for Burrowing cliffside slide. Offer: Cool cat string swing, Aquamarine gemster, two regular PSI of your choice for Golden gorilla slide. Offer: Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station for Sparkling star bed or Sun’s embrace bed. And tons more! PLMK if you have thease, and if your intrested in my offer.

Kitkat, i no longer have the Rainbow ride. But i still have two Frozen fun slides. I’m intrested in your offer. But it would depend, what PSI would you trdae with the other two? PLMKSNOL

Btw my greatest wishes are melodies, plumpy, and cloud wings :) I have a Howling ridge too it’s from the Sig. timber wolf

Kitkat, OMG! Look at all of those un-posted replys! Well, i really like your offer. I guess that would just depend what the regular PSI was. Can you make me a list of what regular PSI you have please? PLMK ~Be the fudge my friend

Alpine, heya! Anyways, your river is to good to be true and i can’t really make an offer on it. I can offer two of thease and two or three extra PSI if you’d like. Heres my list. Cool cat string swing, Burrowing cliffside slide, Frozen fun slide, Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, Tyranical rex slide, Aquamarine gemster, Aquamarine dresser, Frantic frisbee flinger, and i think thats it! PLMKSNOL if we can work something tou! I’m SO eager!

kitkat3133

Hi fudgey. Do you still have over the rainbow slide? oh I have an offer if you have the slide or frozen fun slide. Peridot desk, big bark tower, and a psi. It is alright if you don’t want to take my offer. LMk

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.