I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

I’m offering big for a few of thease items. I will tell you what my offer is, for what item i want. If you don’t like my offer we can probably work something out with other things. Heres a go! Offer: Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, and Frozen fun slide for Burrowing cliffside slide. Offer: Cool cat string swing, Aquamarine gemster, two regular PSI of your choice for Golden gorilla slide. Offer: Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station for Sparkling star bed or Sun’s embrace bed. And tons more! PLMK if you have thease, and if your intrested in my offer.

Hey everyone! First i’d like to say that I don’t need the Lazy muddy river PSI or the Ameythest bed anymore. Second, I no longer have the Alps rescue station or Aquamarine dresser. And if anyone has something I need on my list of wants I have a Ameythest bed and Ameythest gemster that we can maybe trade for. That’s probably about it. I’m still looking for a lot of things that are on my list of wants. I am going to make a regular PSI wish list soon also. And for anyone who has what I need you don’t need to pay attention to the offers I posted for an item. I will give out my own offers for a single item. If you DO like an offer I put up there for something just LMK. Well that is it. Happy trades and have a great day! ~Be the fudge

Narnian, i’m sorry but I’m not interested In the trade anymore. I already have the Enchanted elven pipe organ and I relized that one of that was already enough. I’m sorry but I hope you have luck in finding what you need! Alpine, hey that’s okay. Thanks for the awesome trade! I was Becky, a Sagitarous buck remember? Anywho, I am in LOVE with the muddy river! It is adorable and I am so happy that i did that trade! To be honest I didn’t have much of a use for those three items so that made me even happier! I hope you have fun with what I traded you. ~Be the fudge

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.