I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

I’m offering big for a few of thease items. I will tell you what my offer is, for what item i want. If you don’t like my offer we can probably work something out with other things. Heres a go! Offer: Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, and Frozen fun slide for Burrowing cliffside slide. Offer: Cool cat string swing, Aquamarine gemster, two regular PSI of your choice for Golden gorilla slide. Offer: Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station for Sparkling star bed or Sun’s embrace bed. And tons more! PLMK if you have thease, and if your intrested in my offer.

Alpine, OMG YOU HAVE A MUDDY RIVER??? YAAAYYY! Okay, you can pick out any two or three of thease. If you pick two things, i could add in two other regular PSI, depending wht they were. Heres some things i have to offer. Cool cat string, swing, Aquamarine dresser, and Aquamarine gemster, Frozen fun slide, Frantic frisbee flinger, Tyranical rex slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station, and maybe Red wolf swing. PLMKSNOL if you like anything and if we can work something out!

Alpine, i’m really intrested. I’ve been wanting that almost ever sence i knew what the difference was between Signature and regular PSI!PLEASE let me offer on it! Heres several items that i have to offer. You can choose two or three of them. I have Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station, Cool cat string swing, Tyranical rex slide, Aquamarine dresser, Aquamarine gemster, Frantic frisbee flinger, and maybe one other thing. I’d prefer to trade two of thease and two regular PSI. PLMKSNOL if we can work something out. I’m really eager! :D

Alpine, i can offer any two of thease plus two or three extra regular PSI for your muddy river! I have Cool cat string swing, Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station, Aquamarine gemster, Aquamarine dresser, Frantic frisbee flinger, and Tyranical rex slide. PLMKSNOL if we can work something out!

Narnian100

Hey Fudge I posted back on page one that I have the Palatial Platform but I will need a gemster for it or any jemstone dog psi. Thanks!! Narnian100

dancer99

hey fudge i have the SLY SLIDE…….i need the fairy den dress, and a gemster along with the preatty kitty psi. plmk i dont have to do all these items for the slide ~dancer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.