I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am offering TONS for thease! Click and find out!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

I’m offering big for a few of thease items. I will tell you what my offer is, for what item i want. If you don’t like my offer we can probably work something out with other things. Heres a go! Offer: Alps rescue station, Icy artic organ, and Frozen fun slide for Burrowing cliffside slide. Offer: Cool cat string swing, Aquamarine gemster, two regular PSI of your choice for Golden gorilla slide. Offer: Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station for Sparkling star bed or Sun’s embrace bed. And tons more! PLMK if you have thease, and if your intrested in my offer.

I got a muddy river!!!!! If the offer that you had for cliff side slide is still on for it, Deal! -spot

Yikes! I just read my post to you and it looks like I was saying I wanted all those items for the sly slide!!!! What I should have said is i was interested in those three. Like… One of them for my slide… LOL. That’s what I meant anyway. I am most interested in a frozen fun slide if you’d trade that for my sly.

Oh wow…. First off, i’m SOO sorry i haven’t got to you all! Its almost 10:00 but i’ll get to as many people as possible. First all Narnian, i understand that you’d want to keep the platform. Its really cool but i found out that i wouldn’t have much of a use for it except trading it. Anyways, i would LOVE to do that trade! But i just want to let you know that i already have one. I don’t want to be hording or anything. LMK If your okay with it ASAP. Alpine, aww your to nice… :D My clothing is not the finest so you may not find much good stuff. I don’t want to trade my WZ jeans though. Those r off limits. I can get you a list tomorow. That okay with you? Spot, That offer may be a bit to high for a Sly slide for me. Possible i may trade the Alps rescue station to Alpine so that might not work. Can i make a list of regular PSI tomorow for you, and other people, to look at? Its really late right now and i can’t do much at the moment. But i promise i’ll get back 2 everyone tomorow. PLMKSNOL and ~Be the fudge

Sorry I wasn’t here

Sorry if this posts twice but sorry I wasn’t around yesterday, but yeah lets definitely work something out Fudgey:):) <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.