I am working on my collection again!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am working on my collection again!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

I’m in need of some Halloween items from the past. These are the ones I need. Monsters lair gate, (2005) Ghostly Urn (2006) Garogyle lamp (2006) Creepy bed (2007) Tombstone chair (2007) Witch’s brew stove (2007) Gothic window (2007) Giant spider dining table, (2007) Haunted Dingeon gate (2008) Coffee table tomb (2009) Haunted organ (2009) Giant spider web (2009) Frightning Lightning window (2010) Purple pumpkin chair (2010) Haunted house walls (2012) Rickity rotten staircase (2012) Alien mask (2012) If you have any of these, i’d be willing to trade much for them. I’d like to work on my collection again so this would mean a lot to me.

send me any thing not w shop of kinz style outlet or from curio shop but rares

Do you happen to have a Halloween Fridge that you would trade for two windows? If not, I will wait for your list. ~MORHB~

I will post my trades in a bit. And Panda, I will trade my Frozen fun slide and Bamboo chute swing for youe Celestrial swing. LMK

That sounds like a rather fair deal to me, and if you don’t mind, can you keep those items on hold for me until I adopt a new pet? If not, that’s fine too. And I also have the chair, actually, and I will see if I have any extra wallpaper. Thanks, and have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

Wow, lots of offers! Alright…… Snowflake, I do but I would not like to trade them. MORHB, I will have my list up for your Window. Cruisingal, I will trade for the staircase. I will have a list shortly. Fireflies, what are the other ones that you have? Panda, do you have the Purple pumpkin hair or the Haunted house walls?

KASSUZY

Please! I have the staircase! :)

Anonymous

ok… I will let you know if i get any of those.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.