I have 2 super beds for trade! The Sewing Superstar Bed and The Waffle Iron Bed.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have 2 super beds for trade! The Sewing Superstar Bed and The Waffle Iron Bed.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

icecooler86

Any offers?

mollyberger

sorry no. I got those lamps from a friend.

icecooler86

Oh. I want to trade with you, but do you have anything else like PSI, other super beds ( I might want ), rare holiday items, promo items, and stuff like that? I don’t want anything I could get just by stopping by the Curio Shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, and the W Shop, Sorry. :-( But thanks for stopping by at the forum!

mollyberger

well I could trade my art case super bed and also my running shoe racer psi. it came with my cardinal. does that sound good?

mollyberger

I also have a old mrs clause outfit.

icecooler86

mollyberger, I do not want to trade for your treehouse super bed. Sorry, but I just don’t like it. Do you have any other offers?

mollyberger

well I do have a art case super bed I could trade .

icecooler86

Could you list everything you want to trade for the waffle super bed and I’ll pick something from the list so we can trade, mollyberger?

mollyberger

sure. I am willing to trade : tree house super bed , art case super bed , wand sparkle tree, 2 gem birthstone stone lamps, dex dangerous landing pad , rare dog house bed , rare bone couch , rare country bed , rare space bed , rare space lamp , rare space toy chest , rare wooden coffee table , and rare fish lamp.

icecooler86

Do you have anything else gem except for gem lamps?

mollyberger

I also have a wand sparkle tree that you could have in addition to the tree house super bed for your wacky waffle iron super bed. please consider!!

icecooler86

Well maybe something around equal value, tell me what it is and I’ll tell you if I’ll trade for it. If anyone have a gemster, I’ll trade for that.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.