I have 2 super beds for trade! The Sewing Superstar Bed and The Waffle Iron Bed.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have 2 super beds for trade! The Sewing Superstar Bed and The Waffle Iron Bed.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

icecooler86

Any offers?

mollyberger

I would like the waffle bed! I have a treehouse super bed that I could trade!

icecooler86

I’ll think about it and get back to you, mollyberger.

cassiesgram

I would like to trade for the sewing bed.PLease tell me what you want if I have it I will trade it,my webies name is smudgiesmom even if we don’t trade please add me as your friend.

icecooler86

KK, cassiesgram. I’ll add you tomorrow.

icecooler86

Well give the catigories that you are willing to trade from. Merry Christmas!

amac95

If you could give me an idea of what you’re looking for I’d be interested in either one

icecooler86

Well amac95, maybe something gem (that’s not a Gem Lamp) or something around the super bed’s value. If you think you have something around that LMK.

I am interested in your waffle iron bed. What exactly are you looking for? clothing? furniture? objects? any specific topic? thanks, and have a wonderful Christmas . ;)

icecooler86

Well JesusismyLord830, I’m kind-of looking for a gemster if you have one. If not maybe something around the super bed’s value. Probably something in the furniture catigory. If you find anything that fit my discription, LMK.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.