I have a Melting Chocolate Chair PSI for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have a Melting Chocolate Chair PSI for trade

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Exactly as the title says. I would prefer some other PSI in return. Thanks!

ferretfriend

I’m sorry, but I don’t quite understand this post… did part of it get cut out?? If you meant you no longer have the psi, its Ok, I think I can find it somewhere else!!

ferretfriend

Hello!!! I am VERY Interested in your Psi!! I’ve been looking for it everywhere!! I have for trade the Harvest time hammock, Wrinkled paper lanterns, Great white north throne, Lizard lounge chair, Charm forest dining set, I also have a rainbow fountain of wow and anything from the wish factory. LMK If you like anything!!! Or just request something specific; I might have it!! PLMK, Thanks!!

cutieny2008

I do love your fountain of wow, and would love to work out a trade sometime with you. However, I’m really sorry about this incident, and I wouldn’t have thought that a PSI was worth a promo in the first place. :) Good luck finding the PSI!

cutieny2008

Sorry, it seems my earlier comment was deleted. I had traded away the Chair as part of a deal for an Autumn Tree Slide. I am sorry about this, I had not checked back on the forum at that time yet. Again, I’m very sorry I got your hopes up, and I hope you have luck in finding the item. :)

dogfish

hey, ferret has the chairs, so NP, DF

cutieny2008

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Glad she got the chair. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.