I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

This topic contains 162 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:09 PM

lmk what your offer is for one of these items!-4pb-

I really like your slide! What exactly are you looking for?

nuttybuddy

4pb-

Ok I got the slide and sent the tv and a couple extras! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Now, onto the floor or hat….I seriously can not decide…Let me ask you this, do you wanna trade something else for both of the items you like? If not, I cant choose LOL! I like both of the, have always loved that floor but you also said you wanted the hat since it came out so I like totally do not know LOL! If you want to make a list of stuff or if you wanna do like the silver dress or..? I have the dress but an extra would be fine, your choice lol :)

NB

nuttybuddy

4pb

Oh my gosh lol decisions decisions LOL! I will log in and accept your request and head over and see if I can pick lol…..oh yeah…..you definitely didn\’t help with what to choose I might wind up tossing a coin :P LOL!!!!! :D

NB

candyque400

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-27 at 03:47 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-27 at 03:01 PM
      Snowy– yes I saw but I mean who else would trade the other 8500 ya know? But thanx for the offer anyway. :)
      NB– OK how about TV aaaannnnnndddddd uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh theeeeeeee OK I don’t know. Either the after party flooring or fashonista fedora u choose. :)
      -4pb-

snowy– did u see this?
      candyque– nah its fine yr not botherin me. do u have any psi?
      NB– yep sounds good to me and yep u can choose. i like the flooring cuz it is animated and goes great with my room that has disco balls, neon palm trees, sparkly things, retired exclusives, etc. and i like the hat cuz well i just really like it i have been wanting it since it came out its just so awesome lol. u can choose whichever is least expensive or like whichever u think i would like best it really doesn’t matter lol. i am xhapysmile by the way, i’ll add u.
      -4pb-

the psi i have is pinto psi horse jeani lamp,
      pretty poodle vanity witch is white poodle or pink poodle psi,
      and pink pony psi.

snowy527

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-27 at 03:27 PM

Snowy– yes I saw but I mean who else would trade the other 8500 ya know? But thanx for the offer anyway. :)
      NB– OK how about TV aaaannnnnndddddd uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh theeeeeeee OK I don’t know. Either the after party flooring or fashonista fedora u choose. :)
      -4pb-

4pb
      Ok Awesome!! I am so excited!!! Cant wait to get the slide!!!!!!!!! Now we are gonna KP for the tv and slide and then of course the one I choose will have to be sent lol. I don’t know if we are friends on webkinz? I am bratz2189….LMK
      NB
      PS: are you sure you want me to choose?? lol

Well I think you could save up for the points…..

-4pb-

snowy– did u see this?

candyque– nah its fine yr not botherin me. do u have any psi?

NB– yep sounds good to me and yep u can choose. i like the flooring cuz it is animated and goes great with my room that has disco balls, neon palm trees, sparkly things, retired exclusives, etc. and i like the hat cuz well i just really like it i have been wanting it since it came out its just so awesome lol. u can choose whichever is least expensive or like whichever u think i would like best it really doesn’t matter lol. i am xhapysmile by the way, i’ll add u.

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.