I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

This topic contains 162 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:09 PM

lmk what your offer is for one of these items!-4pb-

I really like your slide! What exactly are you looking for?

nuttybuddy

Candyque

Hi! Which pet does the genie lamp belong to? Is it a psi or is it the pet of the month prize? Do you know what it looks like? If it is what I think it is, I am trading with 4pb for the dress I would trade with you for the genie lamp. LMK :)

NB

candyque400 wrote on 2012-08-27 at 05:19 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-27 at 05:09 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-27 at 04:46 PM
      4pb-
      Ok I got the slide and sent the tv and a couple extras! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Now, onto the floor or hat….I seriously can not decide…Let me ask you this, do you wanna trade something else for both of the items you like? If not, I cant choose LOL! I like both of the, have always loved that floor but you also said you wanted the hat since it came out so I like totally do not know LOL! If you want to make a list of stuff or if you wanna do like the silver dress or..? I have the dress but an extra would be fine, your choice lol :)
      NB

sure, the silver dres…
      -4pb-

do you like my psi?

sorry but i don’t need those either… i may try to get an extra for you though :)

-4pb-

nuttybuddy

4pb-
      Ok I got the slide and sent the tv and a couple extras! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Now, onto the floor or hat….I seriously can not decide…Let me ask you this, do you wanna trade something else for both of the items you like? If not, I cant choose LOL! I like both of the, have always loved that floor but you also said you wanted the hat since it came out so I like totally do not know LOL! If you want to make a list of stuff or if you wanna do like the silver dress or..? I have the dress but an extra would be fine, your choice lol :)
      NB

sure, the silver dres…
      -4pb-

4pb

Ok cool I will send both over. Ummm lets see they will show up in messages, not in kinz post. Wanted to let you know that :) Please let me know when you get them :) I am sure I can trust you to send the silver dress tomorrow if I send both items now right? I ask only because I know you cant send to me again today. If you want to wait, we can, it’s up to you :)

NB

candyque400

4pb-
      NB

sure, the silver dres…
      -4pb-

do you like my psi?

4pb-
      NB

sure, the silver dres…
      -4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.