i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

sonici

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 06:14 PM

i need priceless or good PSI for them but offer almost anything!!!

I Like Them I Have Mega Hot Springs Stove (Sig. Endangered Exclusive) Torn Shuts And Rock Jacket And More Ill Post My List L8tr **~**Sonici**~**

snowy527

OK I need both…I have full green santa, slips, rock jacket, rock big black boots, the gold dress, gold shoes (part of the dress) and a lot of PSI. I will post a list later, and if I could only have one, it would be emo maybe….maybe swirl. Probably swirl.

um i don’ think good psi is worth those.btw i still have the golden gorilla sliide and i hope yo get something good for those!

i dont trade psi and i dont have priceless, but I have shuts. LMK

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.