i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

funfashions

i need emo jeans! i offer wz jeans or anything else you might need. let me know if you think about it! thanks!

Chloe – Thank you sooo much for swirl!!! it was so generous of you! Please let me know what you would like for it! your such a great friend! If there is anything you need PLMK!!! i can give you pink bunny ears and more! Would you like a signature psi? i would be so happy to give you something but i know you will probably already have it! :) If there is nothing you need then i will just give you a surprise so LMK thanks! TTYL

~i♥animals1~

Hey Nineand9, Do you still have emo for trade by chance? PLMK :)

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-01 at 03:07 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 04:27 AM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:39 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:20 PM
      Hi! i am interested in swirl! :)
      from what i know, for trade i have got pink bunny ears, rock jacket, slips
      Some cool psi i have~
      pot of gold pond
      jungle cat perch
      canopy treadmill
      pizza party perch (estore bedtime pup)
      prehistoric stove (retired cocoa dinosaur)
      fortune teller’s table (sig. small persian cat)
      wild game gourmet BBQ (sig. endangered bengal tiger)
      paw print fireplace
      wetlands bathtub
      banana hammock (retired monkey)
      lovely stained glass window (love lion)
      and much more!! PLMK thanks! :D
      ~i♥animals1~

Hi iloveanimals, I am so sorry, i just did that trade with Nine. But, I can get another in a few days, so i will send you one. OK? I am looking for a cotton candy closet, do you have that? I want to gift it, so, no rush. How have you been? I missed seeing you post. take care, Chloe

Hi Chloe!!! it’s ok! don’t worry about trying to get another swirl, your sooo kind! i know i haven’t spoke to you in ages it’s because i have been really busy with homework and stuff :( i don’t have the closet but i will try and get it for you! :) it’s great to be back! :D and it’s the October holidays where i am so i should hopefully be able to trade more :D
      ~i♥animals1~

Hi iloveanimals, I just love doing the forum from computer lab, LOL Everyone has been super busy, especially my older friends, high school must be just like working. LOL I just found out I need two swirls, so please except the one I send to you this week. Don’t trade for one, I should have it in a couple of days.You know they are only worth 25,000, not very much compared to some items. Hope you enjoy your break, and you get to come on the forum more often. TTYL Chloe

Hi Chloe!! are you sure about the swirl?? that’s so kind of you, your too nice! :D but what would you like for it? is there any psi’s or clothing you are looking for? sorry i still haven’t found the closet but i will try to. Thanks i am sure i will have a good holiday despite the revision i have to do for school :( and yes i hope i can get on more too!! :) :D TTYL :)

~i♥animals1~

dogfish

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 10:48 PM

you could’ve started off with that in bowling alley, anyway, i expect this is better, if not sry i’ll keep trying

Mason, i told you in the club house you needed to add any PSI, just not that TV. No need to send me anything, this trade in done. Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.