i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

dogfish

Hey, Mason do you have any slides for trade? Don’t worry about getting that cotton candy closet, i found one. LMK What you have and I think you owe me a little for the sailor cap. LOL TTYL Chloe

ninead- how do you trade that fast. anyway i’m not in a goodd mood i have a fine on my library account because my big sister

dogfish

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 08:33 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-01 at 05:41 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 10:18 PM
      ok, you all know i do a lot of trading. so i am sad to say i traded my emo, but now i have swirl again, and full ketchup, wacky, big black belt, and sry i traded my falls to, so chloe, now is the time to give up on me lol

Mason, from one honor student to another, I want to tell you that awful TV is now back at your account. LOL I noticed you add the “U” to the word honor, does that mean you live across the pond? I will only “give up” on you if you really want me to. LOL TTYL Chloe

lol, yes, yes i am, from the cold part of the world lol, and try to hang in there until i really slip up lol

Mason, the cold part of the world?? OMG are you from the North Pole? Hey, this morning for the first time since last winter, the temp dropped. It was cool. Where I am it’s almost tropical, so that’s a big deal. I need to travel to see snow.I think that’s why I love the winter in WW. TTYL Chloe

Nineand9

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-01 at 05:41 PM

ok, you all know i do a lot of trading. so i am sad to say i traded my emo, but now i have swirl again, and full ketchup, wacky, big black belt, and sry i traded my falls to, so chloe, now is the time to give up on me lol

Mason, from one honor student to another, I want to tell you that awful TV is now back at your account. LOL I noticed you add the “U” to the word honor, does that mean you live across the pond? I will only “give up” on you if you really want me to. LOL TTYL Chloe

lol, yes, yes i am, from the cold part of the world lol, and try to hang in there until i really slip up lol

dogfish

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.