i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

Nineand9

you could’ve started off with that in bowling alley, anyway, i expect this is better, if not sry i’ll keep trying

dogfish

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 08:46 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-02 at 05:37 PM
      Hey, Mason do you have any slides for trade? Don\’t worry about getting that cotton candy closet, i found one. LMK What you have and I think you owe me a little for the sailor cap. LOL TTYL Chloe

srry i don\’t and you said don\’t worry about it lol

Ok Mason, sail cap was worth much more than swirl. I said I didn\’t want that TV. Sorry, you didn\’t choose to do the right thing. See ya.

Nineand9

Hey, Mason do you have any slides for trade? Don’t worry about getting that cotton candy closet, i found one. LMK What you have and I think you owe me a little for the sailor cap. LOL TTYL Chloe

srry i don’t and you said don’t worry about it lol

nutty_buddy

Hey, Mason do you have any slides for trade? Don’t worry about getting that cotton candy closet, i found one. LMK What you have and I think you owe me a little for the sailor cap. LOL TTYL Chloe

Chloe

What slides do you need?

LMK

NB

Nineand9

i have full ketchup, swirl, captains blazer and more!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.