I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

$tarryNight

Sorry I don’t trade estore points.

pransser

Hey again sisterleah. There’s a handful of pets that I want from the e-Store and I need some points, so here are some stuff I can trade for some: Big Black Belt, Hula Headdress, Sparkle’s Tiara, Amethyst Tiara, PJ Collie’s Shirt, Pink Webkinz Hoody, 3D Glasses, Red Football Jersey, Turquoise Hoody, an d Card Collector Cropped Jacket. PLMK if you like any?

I still haven’t found them!

@sisterleah!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I have the shoes, but I cant find them! I am looking to see if any of my pets are wearing them, but it might take a while, because I have thirty something webkinz!

DeluxeQueen – OH, I wanted that dress!!! It is so awsome!! Would you trade the shirt for points??? Here are some more dresses I need… The Elegant Victorian Gown, The Pop Star Dress, The Pretty Prom Dress, and the Swan Princess Dress. I am always interested in the PSI clothing!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.