I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

I Have spins!!!! I NEED estore points PLZ!!

dogfish

Leah, you give out more points than the estore. I can’t believe how many you have sent out, it’s really awful. You need to tell me when you need something. If you want to gift your points, fine, but no more of you being taken advantage of, it’s such a shame. Chloe

pransser

Thanks for the generous gift, Leah! I am looking for some stuff that I can send in return, I don’t think I have much that you might need ATM. Also, thanks so much for all the points.

dancer99

leah do you have the fairy den dress? someone wanted it andwas to trade it for melody. i really want melody!!! lol talk to you soon! ~dancer

dancer99

hey leah…..thanks for the snowball…..lol. let me know when you get more points…theres the snowman costume i really want. so ill sed you something awesome! ~dancer

dancer99

thanks leah . good to talk with you! ~dancer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.