I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

dancer99

hey leah!!!!! im sending you a tiara….you may have it already but hope you enjoy!

pransser

Hey, I’m sorry I didn’t respond earlier ): Reindeer Antlers, Rock start torn jeans, and Rock star black boots are fine for 15,000 (: I just sent them, you can send the points to pransser1 again, thanks in advance! :D

LoganDABOMB

LoganDABOMB

Hi! I offer Plumpy, Wacky Jeans and Emo Jeans for 20,000 points My user name is AteSwag200

cutieny2008

Hi! I would also like some eStore points. I have the Phantom Mask (Halloween 2010), Toothy Bunny Mask, Turquoise Hoodie & Turquoise Ruffled Skirt (Both GW), GW Spring Fedora, Treble Clef Glasses (Pink or Blue, GW), Rock Star Big Black Boots, Nafaria Lunar Boots, Belt, and Pants, Vogue Vampire Pieces, Holiday House Coat, Cave Explorer Set, Cloud Adventure Hat, can get Trading Card Wizard if you like. Holowon Golf set. If you would like a second set, I also have the Trading Card outfit. :) LMK!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.