I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

WildFire23

Hey sisterleah! I noticed some more points added to my account, so I sent you something I hope you will like. Thanks! -WF

dancer99

the stuff was changed..and it did throw me off too! lol

dancer99

i need about 10,000 points but im also ok with 5,000……so you can choose. i sent you lots if hard to find stuff….sort of too! ~dancer

dancer99

oh thanks! lol. i could use 5,000 for the shoes….to super cool fat cat. that would be great. if its ok. more clothig will be coming to you too! your the best! ~dancer

dancer99

leah…what was the 8000 for on super cool?

TMbigboy

I need Estore points so please help me.

TMbigboy – How many points do you need?? If you can tell me what you need, I will try to make you a list. Okay?? I already have most of the items I was asking for, because there are lots of wonderful members who came to my aid!!!! I can update my list for you tho…

Dancer – You have already sent the items!! You sent 3 items from GH02, and I split the cost up just like you asked me to. I don’t know what happend to all of our posts, they disappeared when ganz updated the site, but don’t worry. You are all paid up!! You sent an extra gift to me!! The spring fling dress and shoes!!! I have been wanting those shoes for EVER. What can I send you for that?? Just tell me what you need. You are THE greatest!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.