I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

dancer99

i love all of the princess and prince and gueen stuff…but can it be traded? thanks and i could really use the wings!!! thanks your so awesome!!!! ~dancer

You are right, I did get the princess, prince, king and queen at the e-store, and I don’t think I can trade. However…. I have an extra princess crown. I think I recieved it in a deluxe monthly gift box one time. It is an extra, and it is really pretty. I will try to send it to ya just because you are my best bud. I’ll give it a go! Okay/?

Dancer – I am going to try to give you a complete list of my fancy headpieces! i do have lots of hats and things, but my most fancy are as follows: King Crown, Roman Head Wreath, Teen Queen Tiara, Enchanted Tiara, Happy NY 2012 Tiara, WK Crown of Wonder, WK Tiara, Flower Girl Headpiece, Sparkling Tiara, Sweet Star Hat, Angel Halo, Prince Crown, Princess Crown, Queen Crown (all from Estore), Tiara, Bramble Circlet, Amethyst Tiara, Sparkle’s Tiara, and Silver Tiara. You certainly know my favorite things in the world!!! Sure, look through my list and if you have some I need, then, yes, my wings are your wings!!!

dancer99

hey love, i would like your wings!!!!! i could really use em! what tiaras and crowns do you have?

Hi, I don’t have Plumpy, but are you interested in the Dragon Queen Robe, I have a few crowns and tiaras, and I have fast food waiter outfit, full earth zodiac, and some wigs! Please reply soon!

dancer99

no, i cant thank you enough leah! lol. were friends, and that’s what friends are for! if you need anything else, please tell me! i may have it. lol. your so awesome! thanks soooooooooo much!!! ~dancer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.