I HAVE PSFS! INCLUDING UNLIMITED MYSTICAL PANDA!

Home Forums Pets – Archives I HAVE PSFS! INCLUDING UNLIMITED MYSTICAL PANDA!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  christinekc 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

<p>LMK! I’m not looking for any PSFs, but I’ll take recipe foods that have to do with winter in return, as long as they are pre made
    </p>

christinekc

Really, anything would be good unless it has to do with like the 4th of july. So I’m listing the recipes that I DON’T need.:
      Chimericamaki
      Scary Berry Crunch
      Shabloomers
      Spinnertti

So, if it dosn’t really have to do with a holiday. I’m mostly looking for cakes and yummy stuff like that.

christinekc

grandpopslibra wrote on 2012-12-08 at 08:09 AM

Do you have any recent Rockerz PSF’s? Tell me two recipes that you need and I’ll see if I have or can make. Also looking for many recent pets PSF’s from last 4-5 months.

I’ll make list!
      Huskey, Airandle Terrior (Sorry about the spelling lol), Bull Dog, Grey Airabian, Clown Fish, Beagle, American Golden, Blue Jay, Seal, Love Frog, Calico Cat, Cow, Rabbit, Black and White Cat, Rottweiler, Orca Whale, Blue Triggerfish, White Terrior, Rockerz Cow, Persian Cat, Eagle, Grey Owl, Rockerz Cat, Signature Golden Retreiver, Spotted Leopord, Black Bear, Brown Airabian, Bottlenose Dolphin, Jellybean Puppy, Lamb, Black Poodle, Poodle, Camel, Silversoft Cat, King Charles Spainel, Pizzazzy Puppy, Pom Pom Kitty, Mohawk Puppy, Charcoal Cat, Pink Pony, Brown Dog, Signature Ragdoll Cat, Unicorn, Alley Cat, Shark, Reindeer, Spotted Frog, Fox, Mystical Panda, Hippo, Pink and White Cat, Siamese, Canary, Koala, Daschound, Tie Dye Frog, Skunk, Tree Kangaroo, Artic Fox, Pug Dog, Ribbon Yorkie, Yorkie, Lion
      That was all unlimited, here is limited. Sorry, don’t know their pets. Got them through via kinzpost as a gift. :
      Gemstone Dog Bone (1), Gemstone Scones (1), Diamond Dipped Sugar Cone (1), Dragon’s Dessert Flambe (1), Collie Lolly (1)
      Hope you find something you need in my oversized collection! I will post recipes I need in a bit! Also, if you collect food I have quite the collection for tha as well (not as big as my psfs of course)!

Do you have any recent Rockerz PSF’s? Tell me two recipes that you need and I’ll see if I have or can make. Also looking for many recent pets PSF’s from last 4-5 months.

christinekc

Sorry, I don’t have those. I also have a few limited gem psfs.

Thanks,
      KC
      =^..^= Meow!

I need PSF’s for Glamour Gecko, Razzle Dazzle Dog & Sign Labradoodle.

Also Airborne Puppy.

I have plenty of trade items you may like in return

LMK

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.