I have retired cocoa basket bed

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have retired cocoa basket bed

This topic contains 35 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Title says it all.

abislu1

I can trade my basket bed for your bean bag bed.

birdseye11

Hey abisulu. Sorry about the 3 posts. I wasn’t trying to be pushy. For some reason, at first the posts wouldn’t come up so I thought it had made an error or something and didn’t go through! LOL! I’m sorry I don’t know why I put the bean bag bed on my trading list. I just got it and was wanting to keep it. I’m sorry again. Was there anything else you liked? -birdseye-

cutieny2008

Hi! Hawkclaw, I would like to have the Basket bed if you cannot work something out with Birdseye. However, if you have other PSI you can offer, that’s fine with me, I’d love to see a list. Thanks!

birdseye11

Hey I have a lot of things, but what are you interested in? I have rares, exclusives, and some PSI. Let me know and I’ll set up a list of those items that I have.

birdseye11

Abislu, what are you interested in? I have rares, exclusives, and PSI. PLMK -birdseye-

birdseye11

Hey here is my trading list. Rares: Medieval Side Table, Medieval Trophy Pedestal, Egyptian Vase, Pile of Persian Pillows, Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Viscountess Vanity Chair, Royal Reign Rug, Enchanted Dreams Bed, Exalted Armoire, Neo Gothic Flooring, Neo Gothic Couch, Neo Gothic Dresser, Machu Picchu Pedestal, Terra Cotta Coffee Table, Precious Stone Side Table, Ancient Wading Pool (just for decoration), Caesar’s Chair, Elegant Victorian Fountain, Magic Elixir Table, Rock Garden, Experiment Station 1 PSI: Beautiful Blush Treadmill (Pink Pony), VIP Booth (Glamorous Gorilla), Arctic Window (Polar Bear), Northern Nights Bed (?), Bean Bag Bed (Sweetheart Puppy(would need awesome offer)), Gold Leaf Armoire (?), Molten Magma Bed (Lava Dragon), Reeds N’ Rushes Sofa (Spotted Frog) Exclusives and Others: Time Warp Clock, Zangoz Chocolate Fountain, Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp, Medieval Torch, Medieval Canopy Tent, Rock Out Boombox Recliner, Night Light Flower Bed, Ice Cream Sundae Bed, King of the Castle Bed, Railway Dreams Bed, Rocket Ship Lounger, Medieval Unicorn Tapestry If you like anything just let me know. -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.