I have retired cocoa basket bed

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have retired cocoa basket bed

This topic contains 35 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Title says it all.

abislu1

Im sorry but I already traded it

cheliarial

Would you trade for the retired icecream tree, the superexclusive gift box and the pink and white dog’s PSI?

cutieny2008

Hey, Cheliarial! If you would like to trade those items for the Cocoa Basket Bed, I would love to, as long as you are willing. I would love to have P&W Dog PSI and Ice cream tree! I don’t need that many items however, you can leave out the superexclusive box. I could add if you need me to. PLMK! :)

cheliarial

Of course I am willing to trade! Add me as your friend on webkinz and then I’ll send you the icecream tree and the pink and white dog’s PSI.

cutieny2008

Okay, I saw your request and accepted it. As soon as you send the items over, I will send in my end. Thanks!! :)

abislu1

Thanks for the trade Starfrost. >^u^<

abislu1

Umm there may be a teensie weensie problem…I sent the gift but nothing happened.The items are still in my dock but the amount of KC needed to send the gift is missing.I do not know what happened.Please tell me if you got the gift.If not I will send it tomorrow.Sorry! >^-^<

cutieny2008

Oh, really? I recieved the package. Once WW glitched and said I had two Prismatic Chairs. I even put them both down in the same room and was ready to trade them off, and then it disappeared from my dock when I logged back in. So, NP. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.