I HAVE THE BOUNCE N' BURST TROPHY FOR TRADE, ANYONE WANT IT?

Home Forums Questions – Archives I HAVE THE BOUNCE N' BURST TROPHY FOR TRADE, ANYONE WANT IT?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  opooma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cougarsrock

Oh yes, i NEED TROPHIES! but i don’t really have anything i want to trade… can u post list of items you want and need?

opooma

the bounce n’ burst game is deluxe now, so unless you’re deluxe you cannot get the trophy anymore.

opooma

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-06 at 07:07 PM

opooma wrote on 2012-12-06 at 05:57 PM

cougarsrock wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:13 PM
      Oh yes, i NEED TROPHIES! but i don’t really have anything i want to trade… can u post list of items you want and need?

well… I am not looking for anything terribly in particular. I do like cars, though. Is there ANY items you will be willing to trade?

Do you need a Trailblazin’ Terrier Scooter or Clownfish Clown Car?

well… do you have anything else you want to trade, anything besides cars?

opooma wrote on 2012-12-06 at 05:57 PM

well… I am not looking for anything terribly in particular. I do like cars, though. Is there ANY items you will be willing to trade?

Do you need a Trailblazin’ Terrier Scooter or Clownfish Clown Car?

opooma

cougarsrock

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.