I have the white bike planter

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have the white bike planter

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years ago.

• Author

Lucky1081995

I have the white bike planter how mega offer is it?

xboxpab

my offer for planter cares dinning set with 2 extra chairs new promo rainbow waterfall promo hideaway stairs and promo snowy mine cart

xboxpab

will add full vampiress also

reha9

Oh my goodness I will offer tons of stuff for that! How does this sound? Swan Boat, Mining Cart, And Maybe The superhero outfit? Or the Fast food menu, pink scooter, and the Ancient egg fridge? I really want that PLMKASAP

dogfish

Hi it’s super hard to find. If you want to trade it, I can offer priceless, promo or estore points. If It was mine, I’d hold onto it for now, LOL JLMK and good luck, lucky DF PS please use the TR if you decide to trade, for your own benefit.

SMG & SMG2

I say that you should hold it for Chef Walls, or Black Director Chair, or the Fire Song Bird Psi, or not trade it.

forest85

YEAH IF YOURE GONNA TRADE IT TRADE IT WITH DOGFISH… SHES SUPER SUPER NICE

dogfish

Hi forest, thanks for the vote of confidence. LOL If I ever get this item, I am gifting it to my bff. Have you ever seen it? I can live with out this item, it’s just the hard to find item of the year. LMK if you are needing anything, if I can send it I will, TTYL DF

forest85

hey DF, I have never seen it and only know it exists because you talk about it. lol I don’t need anything now but thank you very much. I will let you know if I do need anything. Forest85

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.