I have white bunny ears, pumpkin hat, shuts, torn, and more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have white bunny ears, pumpkin hat, shuts, torn, and more for trade!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I really want torn, shuts, and bunny ears. I have lots of rares. LMK

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-09-18 at 10:51 AM

Scout888 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 10:00 PM

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-09-17 at 07:49 PM

Scout888 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:00 PM
      I really need wz jeans and and sea capt’n blazer, I have white bunny ears, pumpkin hat, torn, shuts, pink and blue infant, bed of the pharaoh (from retired egyptian theme), swan princess dress, slips, and more!

Hi there. I was wondering which Pumpkin Hat it is that you have. I know there’s the Deluxe one as well as the one from Year 2. If it is the one from Year 2, then I am very interested in it. PLMK, thank you. ~WW

I’m pretty sure the one i have is the deluxe one

Oh ok, thank you for letting me know. I’m not currently in need of that one. Hope you find what you’re looking for, happy trading! ~WW

Hey WW! I have the pumpkin hat! Unfortunately, i already got the scuba belt, so LMK what else you can offer. I really need science goggles, brown belt, burger, a few estore psi, sapphire gemster, and some signature. ( i can add for some things if necessary)
      ~AQUA

candyque400

layla37135 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:10 AM

Hi i am really sick but i can still get on here i have been sick with the flu and swan flu it is horrible but if possible can i have the shuts i really need them. and in a few weeks i am going to the hospital my username is right here USERNAME:LAYLA37167 JUST ADD ME IF POSSIBLE 9/30/12

i dont think i have had the swan flue, but i’m sure its auful if te plain flew is bad! you will be in my prayers!! ~owner of this forum~ pixie dress is still for trade, i will for sure accept swan dress for it. i’ll prob be on today so pls reply soon. i do also need your slips, and shuts. i have,
      popstar dress,
      rockstar boots,
      candycorn witch dress,
      pink pony dress,
      and more. if anyone else has shuts, slips, or swan dress lmk

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.