I Havs Ponchos Hat needs Scuba belt:D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Havs Ponchos Hat needs Scuba belt:D

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Title says it all I really need the scuba belt,Plz trade:D

Jessica14832

Oh and I dunno if thats fair but I havez scuba!!!!!

Narnian100

Oh Hey Jessica I dont have Ponchos hat anymore but do you want something else for it? I have a couple psi including the Heart Warming Bathtub Psi which is very popular, and lots of rare ish clothes so just PLMKASAP!:D

Narnian100

Hey jessica I got ahold of another Poncho Sombrero! would you trade your scuba belt for it? Add me Narnian100

abislu1

Yah I was a bit suprised to see u myself.If u had traded it i would hav added.Sorry to upset u :D And to tell the truth I got the hat for a PSF.It was wierd.I was guessing it wasnt that valueble and was trying to put something else up.Well glad u like it. *RANDOM FACES TIME* :( :o :P :D :) ;)

Narnian100

Oh its not your fault!! I am srry:( Cant wait to see you on webkinz again:D

Narnian100

Oh no I didnt srry if it seemed that way I was really frustrated this afternoon with one of my friends on webkinz,And everyone I would trade with wanted the Icing on cake gazebo( I was practically of my rocker about that!) So I kinda was mad that you wanted it,I am so srry:( I didnt even regonize you for a while!

abislu1

Thx for trading with me Narnie.I didnt know the hat was worth the ice queen robes :D Also u didnt have to be mean when I smiled at the icing on cake gazebeo.

Narnian100

Oops I meant I have ponchos hat needs scuba belt:D Well who wants to trade??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.