I MISS YOU GUYS :,(

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I MISS YOU GUYS :,(

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  foxstar2000 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

foxstar2000

Hey pals, i know i havent been on in almost a MONTH, i just wanted to let you guys know what happend. I may or may not have accedentaly downloaded a virus on our computer…. and dad wont fix it :( i know it was dumb of me to download that virus, but i have been DIEING WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!! i miss all of my pals, and i hope to talk to you guys soon!! keep me updated on how you guys have been :) MISS YOU GUYS!! (thank my dad for not fixing it yet, but also thank him for putting our wii in my room with internet) <3 ~~Ash

Hey well we’ve been keeping updated somewhere else but how we fixed ours (If you have google chrome) go to the three lines at the top click on it and then go to settings then click on that then click on open a specific page or set of pages click on that and if the virus is set there move your mouse on it then click the X in the corner. Then get the virus protection on ASAP. Then it is like new LMK if this works for you. I miss talkin’ to ya’

karatedude94

Yo

hey I miss you too! I hope your virus will go away!! :( -Gracie10294 :)

LambTyler

Hi foxstar! Its good to see you again! LMK if your computer gets fixed, that way we can chat again! LT

Gracie10294

lamb its been so long I just wanted to say hi and Merry Christmas!!:) -Gracie10294<3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.