~ I need …….~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I need …….~

This topic contains 98 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I need several items so if you have any of these just make a small list of what you want Thanks!! I need Rafi plush,Ghost pirate plush,Boris plushSera plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Pheresphone plush,Holiday tubby tummy bear,Vakentines tubby tummys bear,male fairy plush,Webkinz Foundation bear plush,Wz jeans,Woodland tiara,Charmed dress,Emo,Bunny ears,Pilgrim hat,swirl,scuba tank,fancy tuxedo,Elegant Victorian dress and hat,Swan princess dress,Pretty prom dress,Fall cabbie coat,Fire queen robes,GW spring fedora,Golden gown,Carved jem fountain,Fresh waterfalls,Fresh water fountain,Crystaline pond,Fairy falls fountain,Large jem finder trophy,Small jem finder trophy,Allysa music box,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Magic W snowglobe,Snowcat snowglobe,Grand treasure pile,Griffan gourdian statue,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Sig sofa,Statley dining chair,Egyptian bed,Egyptian throne,Egyptian vanity,Any jemstone dog psi,love spaniel psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Lilac guina pig psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sig calico cat psi,Calico cat psi,Pretty peacock psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi and Chichi chihauhau psi. I dont have many psi for trade but just post what you want if you have one or two of these items:D Thanks!!!

forest85

hey narnia

Narnian100

Hey insanta I am on my iPhone right now cuz our Internet isn’t working so I can’t get on WW now but as soon as the computer works I will send the slips:D

imSanta

blah i forgot to mention the most important part :P i am iLoveJesus. i have 2 webkinz newz accounts, lol. :P

imSanta

thanks for the slips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D glad u liked ur fire queen robes!

imSanta

Heyyy Narnie i sent you the fire queen robes like we agreed on last week (im budgie202) :D My forums werent working recently so i just decided to send it :D glad u liked it!!!!!!

Narnian100

Hello everyone who has a un which is budgie202? Because they sent me a Fire Queen Robes and I just want to say Thanks you so much! And budgie202 is there anything you want cuz I might have it…. :D And Fudge I now have the Enchanted Elven Oracle Organ would you trade your Aqua gemster for that??

Narnian100

Ok I am trying to keep this forum organized so everyone answer to this HERE and not on other pages:D Thanks:D So FOREST85 you have the Masterful Wardrobe what psi do you want for it? Could you make a small list? PIPPA3090 you have the Pretty Prom dress I have these deluxe, Mejestic Monocle,Nutcracker Prince Jacket,Paint can cap,Sleepwalking hat and a Sunflower Bonnet PLMK:D DANCER99 You have the Valentines Tubby Tummies bear and Charmed dress and Ruby Apple would you trade them for my promo Icing On Cake Gazebo? ILoveJesus whats your un? could you add me Narnian100 and we can send my slips and your Fire Queen? Thanks;D IAMAWEBKINZMOM2 You have lots of stuff but Ineed the sugerplum monkey psi the most so I have a couple psi so just post what you want for it:D CUTIENY you have the Golden gown I have City Chic pants,City Chic glasses,Noir detective trenchcoat,Team Rafi shirt,Team sera shirt,Team boris shirt,Dapper casual top,Dapper casual hat,Modern Vampire pants,belt and shirt and princess cloak so plmk if you like one or two of these :d If you do just add Narnian100 and I prefere to send:D FUDGEYVANILLA Tommarrow I am getting an Elven Oracle Organ thats promo would you trade your gemster for that? PLMK:D And everyone plz add me Narnian100

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.