~ I need …….~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I need …….~

This topic contains 98 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I need several items so if you have any of these just make a small list of what you want Thanks!! I need Rafi plush,Ghost pirate plush,Boris plushSera plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Pheresphone plush,Holiday tubby tummy bear,Vakentines tubby tummys bear,male fairy plush,Webkinz Foundation bear plush,Wz jeans,Woodland tiara,Charmed dress,Emo,Bunny ears,Pilgrim hat,swirl,scuba tank,fancy tuxedo,Elegant Victorian dress and hat,Swan princess dress,Pretty prom dress,Fall cabbie coat,Fire queen robes,GW spring fedora,Golden gown,Carved jem fountain,Fresh waterfalls,Fresh water fountain,Crystaline pond,Fairy falls fountain,Large jem finder trophy,Small jem finder trophy,Allysa music box,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Magic W snowglobe,Snowcat snowglobe,Grand treasure pile,Griffan gourdian statue,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Sig sofa,Statley dining chair,Egyptian bed,Egyptian throne,Egyptian vanity,Any jemstone dog psi,love spaniel psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Lilac guina pig psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sig calico cat psi,Calico cat psi,Pretty peacock psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi and Chichi chihauhau psi. I dont have many psi for trade but just post what you want if you have one or two of these items:D Thanks!!!

forest85

hey Narnia, I decided that I don’t want to trade the wardrobe right now. sorry

Narnian100

Hey Ya’ll lets get this thing rolling again… FOREST you have the Masterfull Wardrobe that i need I noticed you want a pair of shuts(They are white glasses with slits in them) I would totally trade my extra pair of shuts for the wardrobe so if you want to trade just send me the wardrobe and i will send the glasses right away ok:D And DANCER99 I dont need the charmed dress anymore but I still need the Valentines TT Bear i dont have the icing on cake gazebo anymore but i do have one thousand estore points… if you want something else or want something more than the points just let me know:D And IAMAWEBKINZMOM i actually will soon get the fairy falls fountain i think so i dont need that, but i do need the Sugerplum Monkey Psi could you plz post a list of what you want for it? I have lots of stuff so plmk:D CUTIENY you have the golden gown could you post what you want for it??? And FUDGEYVANILLA you have the aqua gemster that i need so bad I have either a Fountain of Wow for it or the Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ and both of them are promo so please let me know soon… And everyone make note that i no longer need the woodland tiara,charmed dress,Elegant victorian hat and dress,Swan princess dress,Rockerz papillon outfit,Rockerz zebra shoes,Fall cabbie coat,Fire Queen robes,Neo gothic wardrobe ,Signature Sofa or the Love spaniel psi. And everyone plz respond here.Also you might see me in the trading rooms of KC Plus on light blue I am a Opal Pup called SnowBell hope to see ya’ll there! Thanks!!!!!

forest85

HEY NARNIA, I don’t know what I want. please just make an offer.

Narnian100

Hey forest do you want clothing, psi or rares just tell me that much then I will be able to make a list:D Thanks….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.