~ I need …….~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I need …….~

This topic contains 98 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I need several items so if you have any of these just make a small list of what you want Thanks!! I need Rafi plush,Ghost pirate plush,Boris plushSera plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Pheresphone plush,Holiday tubby tummy bear,Vakentines tubby tummys bear,male fairy plush,Webkinz Foundation bear plush,Wz jeans,Woodland tiara,Charmed dress,Emo,Bunny ears,Pilgrim hat,swirl,scuba tank,fancy tuxedo,Elegant Victorian dress and hat,Swan princess dress,Pretty prom dress,Fall cabbie coat,Fire queen robes,GW spring fedora,Golden gown,Carved jem fountain,Fresh waterfalls,Fresh water fountain,Crystaline pond,Fairy falls fountain,Large jem finder trophy,Small jem finder trophy,Allysa music box,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Magic W snowglobe,Snowcat snowglobe,Grand treasure pile,Griffan gourdian statue,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Sig sofa,Statley dining chair,Egyptian bed,Egyptian throne,Egyptian vanity,Any jemstone dog psi,love spaniel psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Lilac guina pig psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sig calico cat psi,Calico cat psi,Pretty peacock psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi and Chichi chihauhau psi. I dont have many psi for trade but just post what you want if you have one or two of these items:D Thanks!!!

Twinkle_Toes

Hi Narnian :D I have Wacky Jeanz and will trade them for your Plumpy glasses. I am also interested in your Poncho’s Sombrero. I have Persephone, Male Fairy Plush, and pretty sure Sera Plush, also Fall Cabbie Coat and GW Spring Fedora. I can trade all of those for the Sombrero. PLMK

forest85

Narnia, do u have the colossal movie screen??

hurray!!!! Narnian, I am so happy for you!!! You finally got your fairy den dress!!!! That is terriffic!!!!!

Narnian100

HEY GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT I FINALLY GOT THE FAIRY DEN DRESS!!!!!

pippa3090

I have the Pretty Prom dress.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.